II: Belated Celebration

Tom took his time in the shower; thinking on everything he had learned thus far about his partner's treatment by Albus and the Order. Tom realized he really couldn't be one to judge; he had done so many cruel and unthinkable actions to a lot of people; but he could at least say that he had tried his best to keep small children out of his plans and operations. Harry and the former prophecy; that was one glaring exception.

Red eyes stared to the shower wall as he washed his hair and tried not to become too overly angered by it; it wouldn't do any good right now. Besides, the one man who should be heavily punished for actions against both of them; he was already dead.

And Harry was correct; the Order was in complete disarray right now without Albus to lead them. Moody was merely an unqualified stand-in for Albus Dumbledore. His partner knew that his betrayals wouldn't garner him any favors; which was why he chose to leave now. Especially, as Hogwarts was not resuming next term due to the small rebuilding efforts.

Tom felt a sort of sadness to himself; to having needed to attack a place that his own bloodline had built with others, but it had been one of few options that at the time...were feasible to what he had hoped to gain.

He then turned his thoughts to Harry again; the boy was still rather injured and malnourished. He needed time to heal; physically, as much as he did mentally, from all that had happened thus far. Tom then thought about this as a new idea came to him; his eyes gleaming with promises as he smirked indulgently to the picture in his mind about what could happen if he did this.

He stepped out and dried off as he dressed and wondered what his beloved's face would look like when he saw this; never mind his ideas for later tonight.

Tom combed his hair neatly as he ensured he was clean-shaven and then spritzed his cologne on as he refused to re-do the glamour to his eyes; leaving them red for Harry

Tom combed his hair neatly as he ensured he was clean-shaven and then spritzed his cologne on as he refused to re-do the glamour to his eyes; leaving them red for Harry. The boy seeming to like them and prefer them over the comfort of illusion with a glamour.

As he stepped out into his living area, Harry turned and his eyes widened somewhat before he grinned at him and stood. Bounced practically as he reached Tom and encircled his body with his; kissing his jaw and smiling so beautifully.

"You look amazing, Tom." He told him, "But, I thought were going to meet the Circles today?" He queried

Tom smiled as he wrapped Harry to him and leaned to kiss his neck and face, "I have decided on something else. You'll meet them fully eventually, but right now...I want to keep you to myself for a little longer." He whispered to his skin as Harry shuddered against him

"You need to heal. I want you to be able to be as healthy and as happy here with me as you can be; since you chose this. You chose to be with me; now after everything that has been done to try and keep us apart."

Tom's eyes slanted with delight as he caressed Harry, "So you and I; we're going to go away from here for a while. Just us; alone and together, and I will help you heal properly before training you some; to deal with my Circle when we come back and I reveal you as my partner to them."