I sat on the bed waiting for her when she walked out of the bathroom to me. My eyes stayed trained on her as she stood in front of me before tossing one leg over my left. Then the other over my right before she sank down on my lap. I gripped her left thigh slowly pushing her robe up revealing more and more of her soft skin. I pulled the strings undoing her robe and revealing her breast without a second thought my lips were on her mark. "Please." She whispered. Using my teeth I grazed over the tender skin feeling her pulse race.

"Begging already?" I whispered. She pulled my face away from her neck, so I was looking at her. "I missed you so much." She whispered against my lips. I groaned as she dug her hips into me. "And I know you missed me, but I also know I hurt your feelings." I wanted to protest but the look she gave me told me not to. 

"No need in denying it. If that's how you felt then that's how you felt." She gently caressed my neck. "With Pablo he and I were equal. He'd tease me and I'd tease him. With Ares he let me lead at least for a short while. And now there's you." She smiled.

"Now there's me?" "Yes. Always expected to be levelheaded and rational. What do you want from me?" I looked at her questioning. "Do you want to make me beg as you promised? Or perhaps you want to beg. Maybe you want something mutual, tell me what you want?" "You, just you. I just want to feel and be close to you. That is what I want, you." She stared at me dead silent for a while before she pushed me flat on my back. Her robe was now long gone, and her naked body was now pressed against me. Swirls of golden rays danced in her eyes as she stared down at me.

"Touch me." She purred. "Please." So I did.

==

"Oh fuck," She trailed as I pressed my face further into her pussy. She was seated snuggly on my face as I held her in place. "I can't—more—please." Her words tumbled out as another broke her body. Before I could continue she toppled over her face pressed into the bed as she twitched. I moved from between her legs staring at the cum that leaked out of her. I couldn't resist so I licked her slit once more hearing her whimper.

"Let me see your pretty face habibata," I called. She struggled but she rolled over and looked up at me. I grabbed her ankle bringing it to my lips before kissing it. As I trailed down her leg leaving soft kisses as I went I could hear her breathing pick up. The closer I got to her center the farther I spread her legs. 

"Malik," She whined as my breath fanned over her pussy. "I could eat your pussy all day," I muttered lightly kissing her clit. She hissed. "It's my favorite meal and I haven't had it in months. You kept this away from me. You left me." "I—," She let out a deep moan as my tongue slid over her clit.

"I'm sorry." She said in a small voice. "I know my love." I stood once more keeping her legs spread apart looking over her beautiful body. "I have never seen a more beautiful woman." I praised. A sweet smile covered her lips. "Soft skin," I mumbled. "Beautiful eyes. Gorgeous smile." I continued as I moved to rest over her. "You are a more perfect mate than I could've ever asked for." Her eyes widened as the tip of my dick circled her slit.

"No woman could ever compare to you, my Queen." I inched inside of her staring into her eyes watching the golden light flood her brown ones. Her chest rose and fell quickly. "Never leave us again," I said as I bottomed out inside of her. "Shit—I promise." She whimpered. I felt the bond open and all the desire, and need consume my body. She grabbed the back of my head pulling me in close. I smirked looking into her eyes as my strokes picked up.

She bit her bottom lip trying to hold back her moans. I eased my hand between us to rub her clit. "Don't keep my moans from me I've earned them." I barked. Her pussy clenched and she let out a deep gasp. "Yes, yes, yes," She cried. "Good girl," She hissed before a broken whimper left her lips.