"But they're not really at the forefront of my thoughts. We have this little one to worry about first and you three." "What does that mean?" Pablo questioned. "Nasir will need to be presented to the Oyeyemi family. It just means he's been acknowledged as the newest member and will be given the full protection of my people and because you three are new also—," "Whatever you want we'll do." Malik said.

She smiled which warmed their hearts. "I think it'll be good." The three brothers looked at each other sharing a look. "What?" She asked looking between us. "We saw what happened with your grandparents." Ahsha sat back against the couch looking at each of them as an intrigued glimmer filled her eyes. "I know." "We were almost your grandparents," I said. "Yes, we were."

"You stopped us." She nodded her head. "I did." "You've known for a while what happened to your grandparents—what our grandmother did, and you've kept it all to yourself." Ahsha chuckled. "Yes, I did. Was there a question?" "You know you can tell us things. We are here to support you." A ghost of a smile graced her lips.

"Is that right?" Her voice came out so enticing as she looked at each of them. "Yes in every way imaginable," Pablo said as his red eyes shined. There was another flicker in her eyes. "In every way imaginable. That does not sound very kid-friendly." She glanced down at the baby. "It wasn't supposed to." Ares and Malik both said. She chuckled. "Behave. Aida!" She called. "Can you get him ready for bed and I'll be up shortly?" She nodded her head.

"Thank you so much, Aida," Ahsha spoke. "You're welcome, Your Highness." She said. Ahsha looked at her mates. "I suppose tonight is for you and Malik," Pablo said. "Are you pouting?" "Well, how can I not when I know what's to come." Pablo protested. "Not to mention when you open the bond you purposely share with all of us. Don't think we don't know you were doing that." Ahsha laughed at Ares. "In my defense when I did it the first time it was an accident, but with you I did it on purpose. But don't worry I'll make sure you feel and hear everything from now on." She countered.

"Such a mean mate." Pablo tsked before smirking. Ahsha's eyes drifted to Malik who was staring at her. "You're staring." "Can you blame me?" She huffed. "Something on your mind?" "We'll discuss it soon enough." The three men look at her seeing a sultry smile cover her lips. 

"You seem sure about that, a little cocky if you ask me." It was Malik's turn to smile. "I can show you how cocky I am. Did you forget what I promised you?" The three men could smell her arousal grow at his words. Ahsha rose to her feet. "I'm going to go check on the baby. You three clean up, please?" "Whatever you want my Queen." They all said looking up at her.

"Nobody but the damn devil." She muttered while they chuckled.

Malik

"Did you need something?" I looked at Ahsha as she leaned against the counter watching the bathtub fill up. "You." She refused to look my way. He knew they were both very aware of how tonight was going to end. However, I found her coyness attractive, 

"Little ole me? What for?" I walked towards her standing incredibly close not missing the tightness in her jaw. "You're not a dumb woman, so don't pretend to be. And if that delicious scent means anything your body is more than ready for me." I finished with a soft kiss along her jaw.

"Am I wrong your Highness?" I whispered as my lips trailed down her neck. "No." She sighed just as my hand went to her throat. It wasn't a tight hold, but her neck was firmly in my grasp "I missed you." I mumbled. "I know." She moaned. 

"Did you miss me?" My voice was needy and full of longing. "So much." I pushed her head back locking my lips with hers. Our tongues melded together as I held her closer. "Come show me," I mumbled against her lips before letting her go. Without another word, I headed to our room.