Two's Better Than One-Kaulitz Twins

dom!Tom + switch!Bill x switch!fem!reader

warnings:threesome, oral sex(fem receiving), rough sex

You walked up to your room, you had just gotten back from a party with your friends

You walked up to your room, you had just gotten back from a party with your friends. You opened the door, and there they were. The twins were laying down on your bed, seeming to be waiting for you. You sighed and pulled off your dress and kicked off your heels, leaving you in your bra and panties. You glanced over at Bill, who lookked a little nervous. But Tom looked as confident as every and kept looking you up and down. "We've been waiting, it's about time you got back." Tom says.

"Well, if Karis didn't throw up because of how much she drank, you wouldn't have waited this long." You reply, sitting down on the edge of the bed. Bill was quiet, a little too quiet. Tom took off his shirt, revealing his upper body to you. Bill sighed and kept looking at you nervously. "You alright Bill?" Tom asks him, turning around. "Yeah," he replies. Tom shrugs his shoulders, and looked back at you with a smirk. "Cmere," he asks as he grabs your wrist.

He pulls you in for a deep kiss, his erection growing just by feeling your knee in between his legs. "Cmere Bill." Tom asks, tilting his head towards you. Bill nods quickly and shakily reaches his hands towards the clip of your bra, trying to unclasp it. You palmed Tom through his pants, earning a low moan from him. "Let's get these off, shouldn't we, sweet girl?" He asks as he bucks his hips up, grinding his hard-on against your pussy. Bill threw your bra on the floor.

"S'pretty..." He mumbles as his hand reaches to take your panties off. Tom quickly unzipped his pants, slipping them off from under you. Once Bill had taken your panties off, Tom had already taken his boxers off as well. Bill quickly pulled his shirt off along with his pants. His erection sprung up against his abdomen, and you couldn't help but stare. Your eyes went back to Tom's.

Tom switched your guys' position, leaving you on your hands and knees. You sat back slightly and Bill shyly got under you, his face almost right between your thighs. You went back down, as you heard Tom rip a condom open with his teeth. "You ready?" He asks. You nod quickly and Bill grabs your thighs, swallowing nervously. "Is this the same as sucking dick...Just a girl..?"

Tom starts laughing. "Basically. You haven't watched porn before?" He says, shaking his head. "I have! I've never eaten a girl out before Tom," Bill sighs. "Whatever." Tom rolls the condom on his hard cock, pressing it up against your entrance. You let out a breathy moan as Bill's tongue hits your clit. "Just like that, keep going Bill." Tom suggests as he pushes inside of you, making you gasp. "Oh shittt..." You drag out. "Relax sweetheart," Tom whispers, as you moan feeling his cock stretch you out.

Bill continues going down on you, moaning as his tongue worked inside of you. Tom started thrusting into you, making you gasp and groan. You started to grind your own hips against Bill's tongue. Bill's tongue piercing felt like heaven. "Fuck, ah," You moan, as Tom's nails dig into your sides. The tip rammed into your favorite spot, sending sparks of pleasure throughout your body as he continued fucking you hard.

"Oh, Bill," You groan as Bill sucked on your clit. He moaned in response, his own cock twitching and begging to be touched. Tom's thrusts starting getting sloppier, as you hear him let out soft groans. He was getting close. You arched your back as Bill shoved his face in between your thighs, trying to taste all of you. "Oh, shit!" You groan as Tom moans in your ear, starting to laugh quietly though his own moans. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," He chokes out. Bill's grip on your thighs got tighter, your legs starting to shake. "G-Gonna cum!" You warn, but Bill didn't stop.

Tom thrusted into you a few more times, before cumming inside of you with a loud groan. You gasp as you finish as well, your wetness dripping into Bill's mouth. He still didn't move. Tom breathed heavily in your ear, as you came down from your high. Bill slipped out from under you, as he whined in anticipation. He hadn't cum yet. "Shit, I forgot." You whisper, as you look at Tom. "Don't look at me." He says sarcastically. You roll your eyes and climb on Bill's lap, straddling his waist. "I'll let you cum, don't worry."

Bill gasped as you aligned your pussy up with his erection, slowly sliding down. He groaned and threw his head back, struggling to stay still and keep his hands off of you. "Stay still," You groan as you start bouncing up and down on his cock, making you both moan. But, Bill was louder. "Y/N," He groans, bucking his hips up into you out of habit. You moaned and put your hands flat on his thighs, keeping his lower half still as you bounced up and down faster.

Tom watched carefully.  "Gonna cum - I'm gonna cum Y/N!" Bill warns with a loud moan, putting his hands on your waist to help you move faster. "Hang on, I'm almost there!" You whimper as he buries his face in the crease of your neck. Tom just chuckled before walking off to the bathroom. "I cant- can't!" Bill mumbles, screwing his eyes shut. "Yes you can, hold it baby," You whisper, as he groans in anxiousness. "A-Almost," You whine, as he wraps his arms around your back tightly. "Gonna - I'm cumming!" He warns once again, before bucking his hips up into you again.

You both came with a loud moan, his nails had left marks in your back. "Fuckkk..." You murmur. He let out heavy breaths as he finally relaxed, finally regaining his consciousness from how much pleasure he had felt right then. You slowly got off of him. Tom came out of the bathroom with a shirt on and a pair of boxers for Bill, also a pair of panties and one of his t-shirts for you. He gave them to you and Bill, making sure you were both cleaned up before laying down.

"Are you okay Bill?" You ask as you rub his back. "M'fine," He says with a small smile, as Tom sits down next to you. You sigh and nod. "Alright..." You mumble as Tom chuckles. "So, how was it?" He asks with a smirk. "Just shut up." You laugh as you punch him in the shoulder, making him let out a fake 'ow'. "No, make me." Tom replies. Bill laughs in the background, pushing his hair behind his ear. "You both need to learn how to get along sometimes." He says sarcastically, rolling his eyes at us. "Oh shut up."

The End

authors note:

authors note:

I tried my best on this one, I don't usually write fem reader much so I kinda cringed while writing it, and here's one to the girlies that read my story lol. Thank you for almost 12k reads, I am so happy! special thanks to Evie & Nikki for the story idea! Love you guys <3
- ★