'On The Edge'-Georg

Sub!Georg x dom!fem!reader

Warnings: overstimulation, degrading, edging, praise

"A-ah, what are you doing-?" Georg asks, watching you slip your hand in his pants

"A-ah, what are you doing-?" Georg asks, watching you slip your hand in his pants. You don't respond, just take your hand out of his pants and start unzipping them. You then climb on top of him, putting your weight down on his lap. "O-okay.." he mumbles, looking up at you. "You're gonna put that thing to use, boy." You say, grabbing his member from out of his boxers and stroking it to get it erect.

"Mmh," he mumbles, staring into your eyes. Once it was erect, you pushed your panties to the side and slipped his member inside of you, wincing as you did so. You started moving slowly, making sure he was okay with this. "Mmh, Y/N.." he mumbles, closing his eyes. You moan softly as you started moving a bit faster.

"Ah, ah, Y/N.." he moaned softly, burying his face in the crease of your neck. You gave his shoulder a good bite, before moving faster. "Oh god," he moans a bit louder, throwing his head back over the couch y'all were sitting on. "Calm down..mh, we've barely even..ah, done anything.." you whisper through soft moans. "Y/N, Y/N, I'm close.." he mumbles.

"Already..?" You ask, kissing his neck. "Ah, mmh, Y/N..." He moans, feeling his stomach tense up. "Fuck, I'm gonna..-" you stopped before he could. "W-what?-" he says, tensing up. "Why-why'd you stop-? Y-Y/N, don't edge m-me like that.." he says, trying to make you move. You grab his chin and force him to look up at you.

"you can take it without cumming, can't you?" You ask, giving him a little grin. He shakes his head no. "n-no, I'm so close, Y/N!" He replies, starting to complain. "don't argue with me." You reply, giving him a glare. "i-im sorry, but-" "no buts." You reply, giving his cheek a little smack. He tenses up a little at that and whines.

"quit your whining, brat." You say, now starting to move at a medium pace. "Y/N, Y/N, i-i cant, I can't..!" He groans. "shut the fuck up." You say, moving faster now. (I'm shitting my pants currently)

You felt Georgs member twitch inside of you, as he strained himself from orgasming. "such a good, ah, boy.." you whisper, caressing his cheek. "oh, oh, God!" He moans and lets out a groan you suddenly bit down on his neck, definitely leaving a mark.

"Y/N, Y/N, I'm c-" you stopped before he could again. "P-please, stop fucking edging me!" He finally speaks up. "you," you give him a light slap on the cheek. "don't talk to me like that, you fucking whore." You reply, glaring at him. "...i-im sorry.." he mumbles. "I'm gonna let you cum all you want now, boy." You say, grinning.

You move a lot more faster than before now. "Oh, god, I'm gonna cum, Y/N!" He moaned before he let out a groan as he climaxed inside of you. That didn't stop you though. You kept going. "Y/N, s-stop moving.." he mumbles, trying to push you off of him.

"Stop pushing me." You say in a demanding tone, still moving on top of him. "Goddamit, please stop!" He groans, throwing his head back slightly. "No, no." You say, moaning as you continued. "Y/N,"
He moans as he can't finish his sentence.

~

"Ah, ah, oh god!" Georg groaned. His eyes were filled with tears and he had already came four times. You wiped some of the cum that slipped out of you with your fingers, and shoved your fingers in his mouth, making him suck on them. "Such a good boy for me, hm?" You whisper, moaning softly.

You take your fingers out and smile.
"goddamit, ah, oh...fuck!" He moans, feeling his fifth orgasm approaching. "That's right...cum inside me, you, ah, good little slut." You whisper, feeling yourself get close as well. "mmh, ngh, oh fuck!" He moans before climaxing inside of you once again. You shortly orgasmed as well, finally stopping.

His and your breathing finally calmed down after, now wiping the tears that fell down his face. You get off of him, panting as some cum dripped out of you. "I'm sorry, Georg.." you whisper, kissing his cheek. "I-im..fine.." he whispers back, wiping the sweat off his forehead with one arm.

The End ✮