Drunk-Georg

sub!Georg x softdom!male!reader

warnings: first time

You and Georg were at a party with the others

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You and Georg were at a party with the others. You and him were sitting on the couch together. Georg was totally wasted, and slurring his words each time he spoke. "Dudee, I'm so drunk.." He said, taking another sip of his drink and groaning. "You're gonna have a huge hangover, Geo." You said, snickering.

"Oh, shut up. You're drunk too." He said, nudging your shoulder. "Alteast I'm not as drunk as you." You say, sounding completely sober. "Whatever.." he says, taking the last sip of his drink and sitting it on the table next to the couch. "Alright, that's your last drink, Geo." You say, poking his arm. "Hey, I can have as many drinks as I want!" He says, crossing his arms.

"You're not even 20 yet, Geo! Your glad that we passed for 21!" He scoffs and looks at you and bites his lip. "the fuck are you looking at-" you say, snickering. "you?" He says softly, scooting closer to you. "oh, shut up. You're drunk, Geo." You say, trying to push him off of you but failing.

Instead, he just climbs onto your lap and kisses you. "mmh-" you shrug your shoulders and kiss back. He breaks the kiss and grins slightly. "can we go somewhere more private?" You ask, looking up at Georg. "uhh, yeah.." he says, looking over at the girl watching them. "get off of me-" you say, trying to get up. He nods and gets off of your lap.

"come on, we'll go to the bus." You say, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the doors. "don't worry about Tom and the others, they'll be fine without us." You add on, pushing the doors open and walking to the bus. you practically kick the door open and let Georg inside, closing the doors behind you. "now..where were we-?" He asks, looking up at you.

"uhh, we were making out or something." You say, looking to the side. "come here." Georg says, leading you to the couch. He gets on the couch and lays down, gesturing you to come towards him. "I want you to have sex with me, Y/N." He says softly, pulling you closer. You sigh and climb on top of Georg. "You asked for this, Geo."

You pull his pants down and start unbuttoning yours, unzipping the zipper after. "Hey, I thought I was gonna put my dick in you-?" He asks, kind of offended. "Well, you're the one spreading your legs and laying down." He sighs. "I guess your right." He says, looking to the side. You pull your pants down as your shaft springs up against your abdomen.

"ah, okay.." Georg says, blushing slightly. "What? It's really not that-" you look down and look at Georg. "Whatever, I guess I won't fuck you then." You say, crossing your arms. "Hey, hey! Don't say that!" You grin and look back at Georg. "Well..I guess I could stay." "Hurry up and fuck me already, or whatever." You smile slightly and nod.

"your wish is my command." "shut up, genie." He says jokingly. You roll your eyes and scoff. "Well, are you ready?" You ask, looking down. "Yeah, I guess.." he says, spreading his legs further apart. "Uh, let's see..how am I gonna do this.." Georg scoffs. "It's just like fucking a girl- you shove your dick in her vagina and boom; sex!" He says, making hand gestures. You snicker and cock an eyebrow.

"that's not how it works but..okay." you say, rubbing the tip of your cock against his entrance. "dude, your being so slow. Can't you see I'm hard? I should've just fucked you mysel-" you put a hand over his mouth. "shut up, will you?" You say, taking your hand off his mouth. " Whatever, just shove your dick in me already." He coughs- "and don't call me gay for this, Y/N." You smile and laugh. "I won't. Okay, now..do I just shove it in?-"

"Yeah, I guess." "But won't that hurt..?" You ask, cocking an eyebrow. "I literally don't care if it does. You're taking this way too slow and it's annoying." You scoff. "whatever, don't complain to me if it hurts you." "hurry up!" He exclaims. "okay, okay." You push the head of your cock into his entrance. He lets out a loud gasp and bites his lip. "doesn't that hurt-?" You ask, looking down at Georg. He shakes his head no and gestures you to push it in deeper.

"uh, alright." You push your whole length inside of him, making him whimper loudly and twitch. "You alright?" You ask, tilting your head up. "M-move.." he says quietly, just where you could hear him. "Alright.." you say softly. You start thrusting into him gently, making sure he doesn't hurt.

He let out loud and short whimpers at each soft thrust, closing his eyes. "C-can you..ngh..faster.." he says quietly, biting his lip. You nod and thrust into him slightly faster, earning moans from him. "Y-Y/N.." he moans, throwing his head back. You smile softly and lean down to kiss him. He moans into the kiss, allowing you to slip your tongue in his mouth.

Your tongues intertwined as Georg moaned into the kiss, your thrusts getting slightly faster. You break the kiss leaving a string of saliva and smile warmly. "F-faster.." he moans, looking deep into your eyes. You nod and thrust into him faster, earning louder moans from him. You bite your lip and feel yourself getting close to climax.

"Geo, I'm close." You whisper, your thrusts getting faster. "M-me too.." he moans, feeling your thrusts get faster. You continue to thrust into him until you felt yourself climaxing. "Geo, I'm cumming-" Georg let's out a loud whimper as he reaches his climax also. You pull out of him and collapse on top of him.

"That was nice.." you say, giving Georg kisses on his cheek. "I don't think I'm drunk anymore." You look at Georg and he looked completely sober. "Oh."

The End ✮
requested by
uglygaydreadhead