A Little Fast-Tom

sub!Tom x male!reader

warnings: rough sex

"I don't usually fuck guys, y'know

"I don't usually fuck guys, y'know. Be grateful, you little asshole." Tom says, pointing at you. "I'm the little asshole? You just slapped me for trying to take your shirt off." You reply, crossing your arms. "I'm sorry that I didn't want you to right away." He scoffs. "Come here you little.." you walk closer to him and push him up against the wall behind him, keeping him in place.

"You asked for me to take your clothes off, and you slap me for trying to take off your shirt." you say, looking down at him. "c-can you get off me...?" He asks, trying to pull away a bit. "no." He looks up at you and frowns a bit. "be gentle, please. I have fucked, but I've never been fucked." He says, already knowing what your about to do. "No." You reply. "Fine..just whatever you do, dont hurt me too bad." He says.

"I won't hurt you too bad." You reply, starting to unzip your pants. "Alright then.." he says, looking down at you unzipping your pants. You let your member slip out, looking back at him. "Go over there," you point at the bed. "And bend over." You say. "Uh, okay." He says, walking over to the bed and bending over it.

"Good, good." You say, walking towards him and getting up behind him. "This isn't fair-" Tom let out a yelp as you grabbed his ass. (LMAO) "some things in life arent fair." You reply, forcing his pants down. "could you not be so..forceful?" Tom says, groaning mentally. "could you shut up?" You reply, pressing your member up against his entrance. "err, don't we need lube or something.." "do you see any lube in this shitty hotel? No. So deal with it." You reply.

"if you hurt me, I'm sueing you." Tom says, giving you a glare. You role your eyes and start pushing the tip of your member inside of him. "o-okay.." Tom mumbles quietly. You push about half of your shaft inside of him, making him gasp and shake slightly. "hurts.." he mumbles, trembling. "get over it." You reply coldly before pushing your whole length inside of him.

"oh god." Tom grunts, trying to get used to the feeling of you inside of him. "how big is your cock, man.." he says, gripping the bed sheets and groaning. "no clue." You reply. You start slowly thrusting in and out of him without hesitation. "Oh, goddammit!" Tom groans, grabbing a pillow and shoving his face in it.

"I'm gonna go faster now." You say, tightly grasping his hips. Tom nods, not really having a choice. You nod and start thrusting into him faster, biting your lip. Tom started letting out moans and groans of pain and pleasure, burying his face into the pillow under him. "You're so perfect.." you say to him, kissing his neck.

~

Toms eyes were filled with tears and he was loud. And when I say loud, I mean LOUD. "So good.." you whisper. "I'm close. You can take another round, yes?" You ask, wiping the sweat off your forehead. "N-no! I cant!" Tom moans, shaking his head. "Well, get over it." You reply, letting out a small cry as you both reached your climax. You stopped, but didn't pull out of him.

"G-get your dick out of me.." Tom mumbles quietly, trembling slightly. You grin and laugh a bit. "No." He thought you were gonna pull out, but just slammed back in again. "Oh!" He moaned.

~

"I-i cant take it anymore!" Tom moans, crying almost. "Yes you can." You say. Your stomach was hurting from orgasming so much, but you kept going. "One more.." you whisper, biting gently on his neck. You thrust into him faster, sweating profusely. Tom was shaking and crying almost, his stomach also hurting.

"Fuck, I'm gonna c-cum again." You whisper, moaning as you climaxed inside of him once more. He did so as well, letting out a scream like moan. You pulled out of him, wiping the sweat off your forehead again. "I could keep going, but my stomach hurts." You say, breathing heavily. He groaned in response and wiped the tears out of his eyes. "I-i hate you..." He says, sniffling. "Don't make me do it again." You warn, giving him a little glare.

The End ✮