I changed into some thing simple, I grabbed my sword and out it in my case. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in " I called. Avalon walked in, a white dress. "Oh you are ready that was quick. " I said surprise for I had not finished getting dressed. "Yeah I guess " said Avalon awkwardly. I turned around grabbing her hand, "White is a symbolization of purity, innocence, trust. Power, well at least that is what my grandmother would say " I said.

'I'm neither so lets get going " she said grabbing my hand. We walked out towards the garden and Avalon instantly grabbed a golden rose, she walked up to and put it in my hair. "Their aren't you dashing "she giggled.

I chuckled and held her hand. "What it be safe for me to ask what previous kingdom you worked in " I said softly. "Yes well I worked for a Queen named Greer, she was Queen Greer of Roden. Her kingdom was destroyed in a war, she was a good women. She gave me work when I was merely 8 years, she helped me through a lot in my early child hood. She in a way educated me how to act around men, to be graceful but then it all went down horribly. Anyway I was like her daughter, since her husband and daughter were both taken from her and yeah " she sighed.

"Well, Its quite unfortunate I'm so sorry about that " I said softly. "I tried helping her escape I really did, but she told me no. She told me, that every queen will fight for her kingdom. She'd rather die a warrior of her kingdom than a coward queen. She gave me this necklace, with a bright red ruby. She told me it was for her daughter, but because of what happened she never got the chance to see them again. She told a little story or poem that goes with it, 'Roses are red, blood is blue. The devil lives within you, but the pearls live to. During the nightfall you will shine, for your blood brings the eclipse. Your not pure, but your not evil. You don't wear white, you wear gold. ' Its pretty stupid " said Avalon softly.

She took a deep breath and continued, "She stayed but gave me some money. She told me to go, be with my lover. A knight that I had fallen for in my time their, he took my away. He didn't want to leave the castle, but the queen she made him. She told him something that I never got to find out. So we escaped, we went to another kingdom. A ally of her and they greeted us as we lived their for a while until another war happened and well he had to go. He never returned and yeah " she said softly.

"You've gone through so much. I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that " I said softly. I in a way understood her pain. I understood what she felt, how broken she was. "So tell me, how is life for you in the castle, women throwing themselves at you. In fact answer me one question, how did you get two kingdoms. The kingdom of Aeries and Eudora " she said a slight tone of hatred to her voice.

"Honestly its terrible, I miss my queen, my princess " I said softly. "Awh your wife died " she said softly. I shook my head, " My fiancé. I was going to get married before they took her away and well stole her out of my mind " I said softly. "Well what happened? A younger prince swept her off her feet or something " she said her voice soft and steady.

"No, she was murdered right before my eyes. I remember how she looked, all she wanted was to protect me. I remember that day, it haunts my dreams. It kills me every day knowing that I could have saved her. A monster killed her, and our unborn child. It was just, it happened to quick. One moment I had her in my arms kissing her telling her that I loved her , the next she was in my arms. Her eyes a almost clear white, her hair it changed color it lost its texture. The color of her skin drained and her blood was all over my hands. She died because of me, she died because I didn't save her. " I said softly. I closed my eyes not wanting to remember that horrid memory. I didn't need to remember I didn't want to remember.

"I'd say I'm sorry but we both know that we don't like hearing that. I won't discuss that with you anymore. Tell me, why did you pick me? Why didn't you and that Queen Elizabeth hook up ? She's a queen your a king, your perfect for one another. Why not marry her ?" said Avalon softly. Her blue eyes slowly widening.

"I don't love her, she is my best friend. As well as my cousins widow, I could never betray him that way " I said.

"You're all about trust why you get a prostitute as your companion. Why am I still here ?" said Avalon. Why can't she understand, can't she understand that I want to be near her. Be her friend, hear her problems. Why can't she understand something as simple as that.

"I won't answer that because I know you'll ignore my answer so I'll just let time tell everything " I said. "So what would have you done if I rejected your offer and coming to walk with you in this garden, who would you have gone to walk with you " said Avalon as we took a seat near a tree. It had a view of a beautiful view of a mountains.

*DIRTY TALKING UP AHEAD *

"What about you ? What would you have done " I said turning to Avalon. She got closer to me, "I would have gone to take a hot steamy bath. Slowly washing my body and keeping myself clean "- she got closer to me - "Then I would bring a finger inside of me, slowly bring myself to edge teasing myself slowly " she whispered against my ear.

I gulped slowly, she is trying to make myself go for her. Does she think that I will give in so easily. "Really then what " I said. "I'd scream out for you, for you to finish me off " she said softly.

"Is that so, what else would end up happening " I said softly getting closer to her. She moved back slowly and feel towards the ground and stood over her. "I could take you on right now, you said it yourself I am a king. I don't need to wait, I don't need to respect anyone. I could fuck you on right here, may be inexperience but baby I can promise you that I'll have you wanting more " I said my voice deeper huskier than before.

"You wouldn't dare " she said. I brought my hand closer to her under wear, slowly brushing my hand past it. Avalon closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "Stop " she whimpered. "Why, I don't take orders from commoners " I said as I brought a finger near her core.

"Okay please I get it, just please stop " she whimpered. I brought my fingers out and smirked, "See its not nice to make conclusions of people before you get to know them " I smiled.

*DIRTY TALK OVER *

"I get it " said Avalon. "So do you want to go get something to eat " I said. Laughter erupted from her beautiful mouth. "You just offered me sex and now you want to go get dinner, this is unexpected " she laughed.

I gave her a boyish grin, "Well baby I am full of unexpected surprises " I smirked.

--------------------------

MY PHONE WAS FIXED FUK YEAAH, sorry for not updating. I've been like partying all summa [ I had a friends over and was also baby sitting so yeah, and I've also been on Netflix watching some The killing because that's my show ]

btw TODAY IS LANA DEL REY BIRTHDAY, HIDE YO DADDIES BECAUSE SHE GONNA TAKE THEM Tbh i'd let her take me because I'm lana af.

Um okay comment, share, and vote

- P

P.S- Mother nature has unleashed her wrath on me *cries *