~5~

Y/n's pov

"Who said you will not debuting in our company? You will be debuting as the 8th member of BTS"

"What" That was all that came out from my mouth. I was utterly shocked. I couldn't believe my ears so I asked him again.

"Sorry sir I couldn't understand what you said could you please repeat it once more" 

he chuckled "I said that you are selected as the 8th member of BTS." The more he repeated those words the shockness inside me grew bigger and bigger. 

"Huh how is this possible, sir please tell me it's a dream, I am dreaming right?" I said with widening eyes.

He chuckled again "No it's reality I am really selecting you as BTS's 8th member"

this felt so unreal. I never thought that I would be debuting as BTS. 

seeing my reaction he hurriedly continued "If you are not comfortable then it's completely fine I can understand"

"No, it's not that I am uncomfortable I-I just am very shocked right now. I-I just need some time to think about it. Don't wanna make hasty decisions" I replied.

He thought for a while and then smiled brightly "Sure why not, you have one day, think about it properly and tell me tomorrow" I smiled back.

He then went silent maybe searching for what to say. I started to feel awkward from the silence inside the office so I decided to break it.

"Umm can I ask you something" I said while fidgeting my fingers.

"Sure go ahead" he said smiling.

"Umm, have you told them about it?" I questioned him.

"Ah don't worry about them they will agree only" he said avoiding eye contact with me.

I furrowed "you haven't told them yet?"

"A-aniyo" he laughed nervously.

I gasped "How could you do this? why haven't you told them that you are planning to debut a new member in their group."

"It's not like I will never tell them about this, I will and today only. I have called them to meet me now they might be coming" he replied while looking at his watch.

I nodded my head and sat quietly waiting for BTS, that's when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" Bang PD yelled from inside.

And here came 'THE SEVEN NORMAL BOYS FROM KOREA' 'THE SEVEN ANGELS' 'THE BEST GROUP IN THE WORLD' 'BTS'

I was amazed by how handsome and pretty they looked naturally, just like angels in heaven.

I got up from my seat and bowed and introduced myself "Anneyong my name is Y/n nice to meet you all."