~4~

Y/n's pov

I saw the website and started crying...I couldn't believe my eyes. 

"Is it a dream? cause I got selected to become a trainee under Hybe" I said with my sparkling eyes, filled with tears.

"As I see, I don't think it's a dream. congratulations Y/n for getting selected as a trainee in Hybe" Someone spoke beside me I got scared and jumped off the sofa, which resulted the hot tea to spill over the man.

I got scared and instantly bowed and said, "I-i am s-sorry mister" I looked down in shame but then I realised something and looked toward him with widened eyes.

"Wait a minute...aren't you...that mystery man whom I met...near my parent's grave. you are the one right because of whom aunt is not in the house and I could study peacefully and also you are the one who always used to keep food for me so that I don't skip any meals" I directly bombarded him with questions.

he chuckled and said, "Yeah I am that Man whom you are talking about. but why Mystery" he asked furrowing.

"huh" I said confused by his question. he chuckled again and said, "Why are you calling me mystery man?"

"Because you are full of mystery. I don't know who you are but you are still helping me. You didn't even told me what's your relation with my father and how you know about my powers. And most important of all how do you enter my house without me knowing?"

I looked at him in the hope that he would answer any of these questions but he just laughed it off and said teasingly "Hey you should first bring clothes for me as you burned my skin with the hot tea."

"Oh yeah, I am sorry I will bring you some clothes. just wait here" I said and ran to my cousin's room to bring him some clothes as there were some clothes left in their cupboard. 

When I came out of the room I saw that he had already gone. I felt a little bit guilty but couldn't do anything. So I went to sleep.

Author's pov 

Days passed quickly and finally, the day came when Y/n will be going to Korea. 

She had done all the preparations from learning Korean to booking the hotel in Seoul and that too in a short period of time. she was well prepared and was very animated.

She was very content that finally her dream of going to Korea and becoming a trainee in the Hybe company is going to be fulfilled. 

She packed her luggage, called a cab and was all ready to go to the airport but then her eyes caught a letter kept on the coffee table. 

She quickly opened it. the mystery man gave it. She read it. She was shocked, she didn't understand how he knew all this but before she could do anything her taxi came. She picked up her luggage, kept it inside the car and sat inside.

Y/n's pov

I was just about to leave, but my eyes fell on a letter that was kept on the coffee table. I quickly grabbed it to see who had given it to me and I was right. 

it was the mystery man but the things which he wrote sounded pretty weird and unreal. but it somehow looked true to me which made me wonder whether I should believe him or not.

I was immersed in the thought when I heard a horn coming outside my house. I realised that my taxi had come so I picked up my luggage and went to the taxi.

time skip

I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my flight as there was still a lot of time. I was still thinking about that letter but I shrugged the thought off and started scrolling through Instagram as I was being hella bored.