CHAPTER TWENTY

But then she walked back from the bathroom, quickly making her way outside to get some fresh air, Jungkook was the only one who noticed it, since San was too into the conversation with the others.
- excuse me, I'll be right back.
Jungkook said excusing himself.
- I thought these men were going to be here, but there isn't a sign of them, so they made me come here when I didn't want to.
He walked outside looking at where she had gone, finding her to the side looking at nowhere.
- I thought you didn't come.
- well, I did, can I help you sir?
- no, I was just wondering, I have to inquire about my employees.
- why? We aren't at work.
- still, this is a work gathering.
- what do you want Jungkook? I came out here because it felt stuffy inside with all that testosterone, then here you are.
- I just came out here, I didn't know you were out here, this is the public zone.
- fine, you can stay here, I'll move somewhere else.
- you don't have to move, don't mind me, I just came out here because I felt uncomfortable, I know half of them can't stand me.
- yes, I wonder why, but I also wondered why they call you the evil demon.
- don't know or don't care, what kind of name do you have for me?
- I can't tell you, the name I have for you is not that nice.
- well I guess we are even since I call you lots of things but specifically my father's murderer.
- why, why do you keep bringing that up Jungkook, don't you think that I have been feeling like crap since that day, knowing that your father died saving me? I wish I could turn back time, I would stop him from saving me.
She spat at him along with a loud thunder, which startled her.
- well you can't.
- how long are you going to torment me with that, will you ever forgive me? Probably no, so why wasting your breath with me, just act like I don't exist, I won't comeback inside, I will head home so you can enjoy the night without my presence.
She said before taking off, Jungkook stood there watching her leave, walking down the road even though it was storming, San finally walked outside to find Jungkook standing there.
- have you seen y/n? She said she was going to the ladies but she isn't there.
- no I haven't seen her.
It was pouring even harder at this point when he decided to go after her, finally making her to her place, going inside the building he made his way to her door.
- (knock on the door)
- who is it now? I'm trying to take off these soaked clothes.
She opened the door to find him at her door, soaked as well.

- what are you doing here?She asked but he didn't give her a chance to say anything else, both of his hands moved cupping her face holding it in place, smashing his lips against hers, feeling how everything around them vanished, only the sound of ...

She asked but he didn't give her a chance to say anything else, both of his hands moved cupping her face holding it in place, smashing his lips against hers, feeling how everything around them vanished, only the sound of the pouring rain could be heard.
Her hands were placed of his biceps holding onto them, not knowing what kind of alternate universe had trapped them at that moment, the only thing she could feel was his warm hands on her face and his lips devouring hers.
Soon enough he moved one hand around her back pulling her closer, walking forward making his way inside her place with her on tow, kicking the door shut behind him.
There was nothing else happening at the instant besides the heated kiss, a kiss that was overdue between them.
- wait, wait...
She mumbled against his lips, hands now on his chest trying to push him back.
- what?
He said breaking the kiss.
- why do you keep confusing Jungkook? One moment you hate me and other one you are in my house kissing me.
- I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, I have been harboring these feelings that don't make any sense, but instead I pretended to hate you but I don't, I did at the beginning but when we met for the second time, you awakened some feelings in me that I promised that I would never allow myself to feel.
She would never thought that he could say those things to her.
- so, you don't hate me?
He lowered his head shaking it.
- please don't play with my emotions Jungkook, I can't keep doing this with you, my heart can't take but so much.
- I'm not playing with you, I felt jealous y/n, for the first time in my fucking life.
- jealousy, how, when?
- of that guy, he has been hovering around you, trying to make you fall for him, but I'm not letting him, I did see you when you walked out of the bathroom and out of the restaurant, so I follow you because I don't want you around him anymore, I feel like you take the air of my lungs every time I see you around him.
- idiot...
- I know I am, I'm sorry for giving such a hard time.
- idiot, I don't like San like that, so don't be jealous of him.
- what about me?
- I do like your stupid rude ass.
- just insult me all you want, I deserve it, my dad would be so disappointed in me, just like that lady back home, for the way I have been treated you.
- I told your dad that day that I was going to marry you one day.
- did you really?
- do you want to know what he told me?
- what did he say?
- he said, well I have to get you out of here so that can happen.
- dad...
He said finally with a smile.

- now what?
She asked.
- I have plans with you right now and from now on, if you want that is.
He said reaching for her belt pulling her back closer.
- you are trying to get in my pants to leave me like those girls, aren't you?
- no baby, I plan to be with you for a long time.
- sounds like a plan then.
Her hands landed on his pecs, his body was warm even though he was soaking wet from the pouring rain.
- allow me darling.
He said before taking his shirt off.
- we should throw all this clothes in the washer first.
She suggested pulling him by his belt this time.
- you lead and I'll follow sweetheart.
Soon enough they were in her bedroom, naked.
- let me make it up to you baby.
He said moving close to her, hands on her cheeks once again slowly closing the distance between their faces, until their lips touched.
Soon enough their cold bodies began to heat up with their proximity, skin against skin, hands moving along their bodies.
He pulled back placing his hand on her chest then pushing her on the bed.
- (gasp)
- just relax baby.
He laid on his stomach spreading her legs apart, finding exactly what he was looking for.
- so warm in here love.
He said moving his face closer to her warm heat, leaving a soft kiss on top of the mound.
- (gasp)
- that is nothing, you will see.
His two index fingers spread open her nether lips exposing her bundle of nerves, her body trembled with every subtle touch of his hands, his lips getting more daring place a kiss in the center of her heat.
- Jungkook...
His name spilled out of her mouth at the same time that her hand flew to his hair.
- all you have to do is relax love, let me make you feel good.
His tongue pushed against her clit before he licked a fat strip from one end to the other.
- fucking fuck...
He couldn't help the smirk.
- I haven't done anything... yet.
He moved all the way in wrapping his mouth around her heat pushing his tongue in her hole making her back lift from the bed, pushing her hips against his face.
- more, more...
- you don't have to ask twice.
He said sucking hard once more, moving to the clit before he inserted two fingers deep inside her, burying them all the way to his knuckles.
- so tight baby, it seemed that it has been a while since you had any action, am I wrong?
- (shakes her head too fast) my fingers don't feel like yours... Jungkook!!!
She let out a squeal lazed with his name.
- well don't worry my dear, I'll help you feel good, tonight and every time you want.
- yes, yes please.
He smiled before burying his face between her legs eating her out like a starving man.
- your mouth feels so good down there... shit it feels good everywhere, I want your mouth everywhere on my body.
She said while choking on her own words.
- I'm glad I can be of service beautiful.