CAHPTER FOUR

- that doesn't sound too reassuring.
He laughed.
- don't worry, I'm pretty sure that you will be fine y/n, by the way did you bring anything for lunch?
- aigoo, I knew I was forgetting something, can we go and buy something?
- I'm sorry y/n but for security reasons, no one is allowed to leave the warehouse after midnight, unless is an emergency.
- oh well, I'll be fine.
- don't worry I won't let you starve all night, I took the liberty of bringing lunch for both of us, is that ok?
- OMO, did you really do that?
- yes I did, I figured since is your first day that you would not know so I got you tonight.
- well if that's the case I got you tomorrow.
- you don't have to y/n, is my pleasure.
- well tomorrow will be mine.

- oh no I'm in trouble.
She said as his smile made her heart skipped a beat.
- well I got the first round of orders, please could you help me put them in these totes.
- of course.
After getting everything ready he got to show her what she had to do on both sides with the orders.
- you line them up here, 16 at the time like this.
- ok.
She was very attentive to his every move besides checking him out every once in a while.
- do you think that you need to take notes y/n?
- no I'm good.
- are you sure? I'm going to give you a few rounds for demonstration after that you are going in.
- that's fine Jungkook.
- alright, remember what I told you, I get upset with mistakes.
- got you.
- I see you are very confident, I like that.
- I love to be challenged.
- good, most likely you won't be doing it alone, I get bored really easy so I have to be doing something.
- so you are the one that does this at night?
- yes but they want me to stop.
- why, if may I ask?
- they said that they pay me to supervise.
- ahhh.
- but there isn't really nothing to supervise at night since there isn't that much people here.
- haven't you thought on being a supervisor in the day time instead.
- oh no, I'm not cut for that.
- whatever do you mean Jungkook.
- I mean that I'm not made to work in this place in the daytime, my patience is too short.
- aigoo, that's scary to hear.
- don't be just yet, you are just starting.
- how comforting.
She joked.
- I don't think that I will have problems with you y/n, we seem to be in the same page, so hopefully we will stay like that.
- I will make sure that we do.
- good girl.
He said with realizing it.
- he has a daddy kink.
She thought to herself, her eyes wouldn't leave him, he was moving really fast from one end to the other.
- woah, you are really fast Jungkook.
She commented, making him look at her, his face was covered in sweat, the drops of sweat down his neck.
- yikes, how are you sweating this much Jungkook?
- I sweat like this, can you grab the roll of paper towels under that table please?
- of course.
She went to grab it quickly.
- can you please if you don't mind? My hands are disgusting.
- ok, hold on.
She said ripping a few sheets and rolled them before walking closer to him.
- can I touch you?
She asked feeling apprehensive.
- you can.
He said while staring into her eyes. One of hands move to his shoulder while the other one dried his drenched face.
- there you go.
- thank you so much, it will happen again so leave the roll right there.
- woah, you are completely soaked, is that even humanly possible?
- believe me it is at least for me, I really have no fat on my body so I sweat easily, if I eat spicy ramen is on, I' will need to shower right after.
- wow, I have never seen anything like this in my life.
- well get used to, I apologize in advance if it grosses you out but I can't help it.
- oh please that's not it, I feel bad for you, not at all grossed out.
- thank you, I feel odd, but I know body builders sweat like this as well since their percentage of body fat is really low, I'm always hot unless is really cold outside, that's another problem, I have no fat to keep me warm either.
- OMO Jungkook you can't win either way.
- I guess not.
He said placing some of the totes in a table and the other on a wired cart.
- I'm done with that round, did you see is not too hard?
- it seems doable.
- I'll show you once more then I'll let you go for it.
- do you bring extra shirts?
- sometimes three, I would never leave this place in the morning, wearing the shirt I used all night.
- I guess I will have to start doing that as well.
- you should, try not to wear light colored shirts or they will get see through, if you know what I mean.
- I do.
He walked to set up the next round.
- we are still in this side, when this side is done we move to the other side to do the same thing but that side is a little different, because is four lines that spin around, but I will show you that one later on, we will concentrate on this side for today.
- whatever you want to do I'm fine with it, I just want to learn fast.
- I like your enthusiasm y/n.
Few hours later they were getting ready to go to lunch, he had let her take over the side he was teaching her at so he took care of the other side.
- woah y/n, you are quiet fast, are you trying to challenge me already?
- aigoo, of course not.
He teased her.
- is ok I wouldn't be mad so do your thing, show them who is training you, maybe like this they finally will promote me.
- well I will do what I can Jungkook, to make you proud.
- (laughed) well young lady follow me.
- where?
- to the bathroom y/n.
- huh?
He couldn't help the attack of laughter.

- where do you think? Let's go to lunch, I'm hungry

- ah, ok then.
- did you really think that I will ask you to follow me to the bathroom?, aigoo.
He shook his head while walking away.
They walked to the employee lounge.
- woah this is a big lounge.
- there is the coffee machine, you can have anything that you prefer, if you want an energy shot in your coffee you can add that, you can have an espresso, latte, mocha, mild, strong, you know things like that, I only drink iced americano so I would not be able to tell you which is good.
- iced americano... EWW.
- excuse me, I feel offended.
- what you drink is coffee water, that's not even coffee.
- well, excuse me then.
He said turning around walking to his locker.
- he is something.
She said walking to the soda machine to get a soda out.
- do you want anything out of the soda machine Jungkook?
- a coke is fine please.
He said from the hallway.
- ok.
She got two drinks, he walked back in the room.
- you will have to warm this up, is cold right now y/n.
Jungkook said handing her a bag with food.
- chicken, yummy.
- here is the seasoning and the bag, which you prefer spicy or cheese flavor.
- cheese please.
- somehow I knew that you will choose the cheese flavor so I grabbed more than one.
He handed her the bag, walking to the fridge to grab something else.
- here a samggakk gimpap (sushi in shape of triangle) spam or tuna and kimchi.
- spam please.
- here eat well.
He said finally sitting down to enjoy his lunch.
- thank you so much for the food Jungkook.
- no problem y/n, thanks for the drink because that I forgot.
- no problem.
After he ate he laid his head on his arms to rest for a little bit, she put her EarPods on to listen to music.
It was twenty minutes later when Jungkook's alarm blasted through the lounge.
- have mercy.
She said when the ruckus scared the life out her.
- ok, ok, shut up I heard you already.