The System: Part 3/Momo

Synthetic Shadows: 35/36

30 Noble Lux - Captain Grade

Kaisel - Colonel Grade

Deep Blue - Colonel Grade

3 F-54s/Wyvern Squadron - Colonel Grade

*******

Momo's Skills:

[Skill: Shadow Empress]

Job Specific Skill

Mana Cost: Dependent on how much damage the Shadows need to regenerate.

Description: Momo Yaoyorozu has now been truly integrated into the System. She can call upon Shadow Soldiers and command them as she sees fit. If a Shadow is given conflicting orders by both the Empress and the Monarch, the Monarch's order will take priority. She can also use her Mana to help Shadows regenerate. She will benefit from all baseline Stats of the Monarch, but will not receive weapon or armor buffs unless the Empress herself is wearing them.

[Dominator's Touch]

[Monarch's Domain]

[Monarch's Presence]

*******

Momo's Quirk(s):

[Quirk: Cosmic Forge (Previously Shadow Genesis)]

Quirk Class: National-Rank

Cost: Mana cost varies based on the things created or modified. Can create non-magical items with very little Mana or can create potent magical items with a high Mana cost.

Description: The Shadow Empress now has her own army. Any technological entities can be extracted as Shadows. Entities such as the Lux, or Kaisellin will be under the Shadow Empresses direct control. She will be separated from the main Shadow Army and be given her own Soul List. The Shadow Empress can also convert Earthly Technology, such as tanks, jets, and so forth. All technological Shadows will be granted an additional Rank of power upon entering servitude to the Empress. The Shadow Empress's powers of creation are now stronger than ever.

*******

Momo's Armor and Set Bonus (Crystal Armor):

[Set Bonus 1 (2 pieces): All Mana Costs Reduced by 25%]

[Set Bonus 2 (3 Pieces): Mana recovers twice as fast.]

[Set Bonus 3 (5 Pieces): All Magic Based Attacks have their power increased by one Rank.]

*******

Other Items:

[Crown of the Monarch/Empress:]

Item Class: National-Rank

Item Type: Artifact

Gem Slots: 0

Description: Despite the name, these two items are small rings to be worn by the Monarch and Empress. Any Lux or Tenebris within the Dungeon shall recognize it as the symbol of their leaders and should submit to the rule of the Monarch and Empress.