11

Isaiah and inaja are woken up at 9 am by persistent ringing coming from the doorbell

"Mh. Zay who is doing all that?"

He looks at his phone and sees 15 texts from his mama. "Shit, I forgot my moms and sister was coming over."

Inaja immediately jumps up and lightly flicks his forehead. "Isaiah!! What am I gone do??" He laughs at her admittedly puny flick and answers "Just meet them. It's 'bout time anyways."

She rolls her eyes, annoyed she didn't have any time to prepare. "I look like a whole hooker and you want me to meet your folks like this?? They gone tear my ass up! It's bad enough my boyfriends moms don't be liking me!"

Isaiah gets up and puts some navy blue sweatpants on, along with a white wifebeater as he says "Wear my clothes then. Go get yo scary ass dressed."

He slaps her ass as she rushes past him and into the bathroom, entirely amused by her pissed off expression.

He jogs down the steps as the doorbell's still consistently going off. He had sent his mama and sister on vacation to the virgin islands about four weeks ago. He of course kept in close contact with them, and kept them up to date on everything.

..... Except for his new girlfriend, Inaja.

He opens the door and is met with a big ass tote bag to the face. "WHAT THE HELL I TELL YOU ABOUT FUCKING EVERY LUH GIRL YOU SEE?!?? YOU GONE FUCK AROUND AND END UP PAYING 5K IN CHILD SUPPORT FOR 18 YEARS IF YOU KEEP THIS HOE SHIT UP! YOU AIN'T LEARNED AFTER DESTINY????"

"Damn calm down ma it's not like that!"

"Mmm ion know according to the shade room its exactly like that. Ou she got 16 bodies???" His sister, Arinae, continues to scroll through the comments to see what else she can dig up.

"Ri stop listening to all them damn rumors." He closes the door behind them then continues to say, "She ain't another hoe i'm fucking, we together. And she don't got no 16 bodies, she got one and that's me."

His mama whacks him with her tote bag again, hitting even harder this time. "What you do that for???"

"FOR DEFILING A VIRGIN!! What's wrong with you?!?"