~4~

Maya Jackson

I woke up sharply. My heart racing.
It was just a dream he's not here.

I looked next to me and saw Tim laying in my bed.

How the hell did this happen? I don't remember anything from last night.

I laid back down staring at the wall.

Hopefully I didn't take my painkillers because I know I was drinking last night, I can smell it on my clothes.

I got out of bed, standing up slowly as my head started pounding. Lup-dup lup-dup

The sounds throbbed throughout my head.

A vile taste started to form in my throat, I ran towards to bathroom. Getting to the toilet just in time.

I was sat on the ground, vomiting into the toilet. My head started throbbing even worse.

It took everything in me not to start sobbing.

I heard footsteps walking towards where I was but I just continued, not looking over my shoulder.

"You okay?" Tim muttered. I assumed he just woke up.

I couldn't even speak I was too busy vomiting. He came over and held my hair up, rubbing my back.

"It's gonna be okay, do you need anything?"

"Water... pain meds?" I got the few words out before vomiting more.

I was feeling so lightheaded, my body was shaky and I was barely able to move.

I finally was able to stop, I sat on the ground. Shaking back and forth.

Tim came back with a glass of water and my pain meds.

He held the glass to my lips after putting two pills into my mouth. I swallowed them.

I wasn't even going to try and move.

"Can you make it back to your bed? If not I can carry you." He raised a eyebrow at me.

"I think I will stay on the floor a little longer, thank you.." I muttered.

He shook his head at me before chuckling. He came over and picked me up bridal style.

"Tim put me down, I will puke." I frowned. Gripping onto his arms.

He shook his head no. I just accepted it as he lowered me down on the bed carefully.

"I've got to go to work soon, will you be fine here by yourself?"

"I think so, I'm probably just gonna sleep for the next few hours. I'm exhausted anyways."

"Make sure to eat something okay?" He put his hand on my forehead. I guess trying to make sure I didn't have a fever, but it gave me a tingly feeling in my stomach. Of course I liked him, but I would never admit that to him. He would just love to brag about it.

"Maybe. Now get to work before you are late." I smiled softly at him, knowing I wouldn't be able to move to pat his head or anything.

"You better eat. Send me a photo of your empty plate or bowl." He was stern. I knew there was no fighting it.

"What ever you say mr.bossy pants." I smirked slightly.

"Yeah, yeah." He smiled before grabbing his things and getting ready for work.

"Bye Maya please be good." He stated before leaving.

Welp today is gonna be a horrible day.