Glorybringer Epilouge

4 years later

- Deathbringer

"MOON! MOON! MOON COME HERE!" I yelled across my apartment. Moon came in with an exasperated expression.

"What?" I asked. She glared at me. "I'm doing stuff! And it is boring and long!" she complained.

"What are you doing?" I asked standing up. She spread her arms and legs out between the doorway to stop me.

"Nope! You don't need to know yet! What do you want?" she asked.

I narrowed my eyes at her. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and walked to her room.

When I entered I was very confused.

"Why? Why are there boxes everywhere?" I questioned. Moon sighed and I put her down.

"Deathbringer, I'm moving out." she sighed. My heart shattered.

Why is my bestfriend moving out? Did she get sick of living with me? Well, maybe I won't live alone long after tonight.

"Why?" I groaned. She blushed hard. "Well, I-uh," she stuttered. "Qibli asked me to move in with him." she mumbled.

I felt my brotherly instincts act up. "I do not approve. Maybe I should go kill him." I growled instantly. She rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'm 20 and a free person, so it doesn't matter." she muttered. "What did you want earlier?" she asked trying to change the subject.

"Well, it doesn't matter NOW! Does Qibli have something against me or something? Why does he want me to live alone?" I complained. She chuckled and continued packing.

I sighed. "Well, I have something to do later, but for now at least let me help you pack. Since now our time as roommateshas been limited." I grumbled.

She laughed and I started to help her pack.

"*"

I smiled giddily as I approached the spot Glory would meet me.

Today is a good day. Other than the fact that Moon is moving out and I am might have to be alone.

I leaned against the wooden fence and watched the horses run across the field and watched the sun fade into the horizon.

Truly a beautiful site. But my girlfriend was so much better.

That's when I saw her.

It never seizes to amaze me how stunning Glory is. She isn't something you can get used to.

She takes you breath away everytime you look at her.

I remembered the first time I saw her.

I walked confidently through the gym at school. I just started working out so I can show all my fellow freshmen's just how strong I am.

And then I tripped.

I quickly stood up and saw the most beautiful girl in the world.

No not world. Solor system, milky way, universe. Maybe she is a goddess. No, she looks to good to be a goddess.

I had tripped of this glorious girl as she did pushups.

She grumbled to herself before looking at me. "Idiot." she muttered. I grinned at her.

"What is your problem?" she demanded. Her voice was silky smooth. The best sound I had ever heard.

"Sorry, I just fell." I said. She rolled her eyes. "For you." I added.

She sent me an odd look. "You must tell me your name." I pleaded. "Taken." she muttered.

"Glory Palm. Now leave me alone weirdo." and with that Glory walked away. Glory was glorious.

"My queen." I said with a small bow. She smiled and I wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Glory doesn't like to be touched so I try and give her space. But I have found she doesn't mind this position.

"Deathbringer." she greeted. She looked at out the horses. "What are you thinking about?" I asked.

She smiled. "How much of a dork you were when we first met." Glory replied.

I huffed. "The pick up like though?" she said through laughs. "It was rizz! And it worked! Look at us now!" I retorted. She rolled her eyes.

"Some rizz you have. I fell for you. More like I fell on top of you." Glory mused. I chuckled. "When I slipped you my number at lunch I felt like the song Call Me Maybe had become my life." I said.

She laughed too. "Crazy how long ago that was." she mumbled. I nodded. "So, I heard that you are one of the candidates for the mayor." I said.

She smiled. "I always wanted to start a career early in life. Just glad I was able to." Glory commented.

I grinned.

I did know this. Because of Glory's psychotic mother, Glory refuses to get married or have kids before she has a stable career.

Grandeur is the opposite. Grandeur thinks getting married the moment you get out of highschool is appropriate. Become a housewife, raise the kids alone, never leave the house, cook, and clean.

Glory is repulsed by this. I am too. Which is why I waited until now to do this.

She turned from me and gazed out at the sunset.

- Glory

I turned to look at the sunset.

Life felt like it was really getting good.

I am running for mayor, I have a nice apartment, I am stable financially, how could life get better?

I turned back towards Deathbringer. It felt as if the whole world came to slow motion.

There was Deathbringer, with his jet black hair, navy blue eyes, smug wrinkles, on one knee infront of me.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands.

"Glory Palm, from the first day I met you I knew you were something special. For me it was like suddenly it wasn't gravity keeping on the ground it was you."

"Glory you are literally my everything. I know you wanted to wait until you were fully ready with you career and everything. So I am prepared for rejection, in case you aren't ready. I can and will wait forever for you." Deathbringer said lovingly.

"Glory, will you marry me?"

My heart was racing and my eyes were tearing up.

"Oh Deathbringer. Yes! Yes yes yes!" I cheered. He stood up and slid a stunning green gemstone with a rose gold band on my left ring finger.

His lips crushed against mine happily. I ran my hands through his hair and he grabbed my waist to pull me closer.

I was wrong. Life could get better. And it just did. This is definitely the best day of my life.

I am so glad that I have Deathbringer. He is so so so much better than Winter.

Every part of him is 1000x better than any other boy I have ever met. It will always be that way.

"I love you. I love you so much." Deathbringer whispered. I grinned. "I love you too." I replied. He smiled and picked me up and twirled me around.

I smiled and laughed and just lived. I was perfectly content.

Stable career and in the hands of the man I love. Although I knew the answer I still questioned, How could it get better?

"No matter where we go
No matter what we do
You'll always be there for me
And I'll always be there for you"

-Unknown

And thats the end of Glorybringer for this book. However for those who read "The Lost Outcast" you would know there is more. And I promise to add Glorybringer in "The Lost Outcast Sequel" Hope you enjoyed! 1216 words