Decisions

- Glory

I groaned as Grandeur gently woke me. My eyes fluttered open and they burned for a moment from the bright lights.

"Whaaaat?" I asked. " Darling it's tims to wake up for school." she said in her fake british accent. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Honey you should stop groaning and start smiling." Granduer said. I gave her a sarcastic smile before rushing her out of my room.

I opened my closet and grabbed and crop top and jeans. I sighed. Grandeur had gone 5 seconds without trying to correct me. Thats a record.

She always tries to make me perfect. She thinks that I need to grow up, get married at 20, and become a housewife/ stay at home mom.

That is not for me. I want to start my career and then get married. I don't want to be just the little wife in an arranged marriage.

I curled my hair into cute beach waves and let my hair rest on my shoulders. I put on a little makeup and grabbed my bag.

Grandeur thinks I also need to have the PERFECT body so If I plan on having school lunch I can't have breakfast. Yay. It's not like I was hungry anyways!

I went downstairs and heard Grandeur mumbling under her breath at Kinkajou's outfit. Kinkajou LOVES anything pink, rainbow, or unicorn themed.

So naturally she had an outfit that had a mixture of all three of her favorite things included in it. I smiled slightly.

Basically Grandeur adopted two failures in her eyes. Our real parents died in war. They were war heroes in the Sandwing war.

I wasn't really sure what the Sandwing war was I just knew they fought in it. I was 5 when they died and Kinkajou was 4.

Grandeur adopted us a year later and since then I have been a failure of a daughter. I didn't really care though because I always had my sister, my friends, and Winter.

Winter. He is great. He is the only thing Grandeur aproves about me. She thinks he has the right mindset I guess.

No idea what that means. Winter never really showed any positive emotions towards me but whenever he does it just feels so heart felt.

Well it did feel that way. Now something is different. It has something to do with Deathbringer. He is just giving me weird vibes.

I don't know how I feel about him. "Glory we have to go." Kinkajou said snapping me out of thought. I nodded and grabbed my car keys.

We lived pretty close to the school so it wasn't that long of a drive. I got in the car and Kinkajou started talking.

"Are you excited? I'm excited! How much drama will go down this year?! I will be posting it all on my blog!" she said.

"Im pretty excited I guess. I want to know if Turtle will ask you out this year." I said as a smirk found its way on my face.

Kinkajou blushed madly. "He won't because we are just friends!" she protested. "I think the blush on your face disagrees." I said smiling.

Kinkajou smiled but wouldn't look at me. "I- I don't know." she finally said. "I hope so. I'm tired of watching him stare at you whenever gou two are together." I said.

Kinkajou looked at me with wide eyes. "He stared at me?!" she said slightly smiling. "Yeah you didn't notice?" I asked.

"No." she said. "I don't really know how I feel about him. He is super nice and really cute, it's just I have known him for so long. It feels weird." she answered honestly.