He knows

- Moon

I walked out of Mr. Webs's class and headed in the direction of Cafeteria. Kinkajou had given me the directions and what table to go to.

I walked in about 10 minutes late. I sat down by Kinkajou and she grinned at me.

"Hi Moon! I glad you decided to come!" she said happily. I nodded and gave her a small smile. "Uh mind if I ask what is going to be so interesting about lunch?" I asked nervously.

"Oh you wait and see." she grinned and I felt slightly intimidated. Then a shortish guy with brown hair and green eyes came and sat down across from Kinkajou.

"Hey Kinkajou." he said with a starstruck look in his eyes as he looked at her. "Oh hi Turtle!" Kinkajou responded with a smile.

The guy then noticed me. He seemed extremely embarrassed. "Oh hi, I don't think we have met. My name is Turtle." he said politely.

"Moon." I said with a nod. It was farely amusing to see Turtle stare at Kinkajou. He looked like a dog looking at chocolate yet knowing he can't have it.

It was very obvious that he liked Kinkajou. Kinkajou seemed to be oblivious to this. Then someone came and sat by Turtle.

I instantly recognized him as Winter. His eyes widened when he saw me. I shook it off and he rolled his eyes.

"Whats this dirtbag doing here?" he asked hoarsely. I gave him an offended look. Does he treat everyone like this?

"Winter! Moon is my new BFF! You have no rights to speak to her like that!" Kinkajou said with a huff.

New BFF? How did I make a friend that quickly? I gave Winter an indignant look and noticed someone looking at me.

I couldn't identify him I just saw him staring at me intently from a distance. He then realized I noticed him and quickly looked away.

I felt very uncomfortable. Why are there people watching me? I turned around to see if there was anyone behind me. I saw no one.

When I turned back Qibli was sitting down next to Winter. He didn't notice me.

"Kink I need help! Since you know everybody at this school I need you to make me look good to this girl!" Qibli said not at all noticing me.

"Ok Qibli what is her name?" Kinkajou asked. "Her name is-," he started but stopped when he saw me. I blushed a little.

"Uh her name is uh Fatespeaker yeah her." he said slowly but still not taking his eyes off of me. "Fatespeaker? I mean I guess I could but she is totally in love with Starflight." Kinkajou said.

"She is? How do you know?" Turtle asked. "Turtle I'm the matchmaker. I know every single detail about everyone's love life." Kinkajou said proudly.

I noticed that both Qibli and Winter were now staring at me. "You do? What about me?" I challenged.

Kinkajou smirked. "Well, I know that you have a HUGE crush on Deathbringer. Oh and I know of atleast one person who is crushing on you." Kinkajou said happily.

Me, Qibli, and Winter's jaws dropped at the same time. I blushed madly and couldn't say anything. "You have a crush on Deathbringer already?" Qibli asked.

"No! I don't! Me and Deathbringer have been friends since we were kids! We are nothing more!" I protested.

Kinkajou gave me a doubtful expression. "Moon tell the truth." she said calmly. " I- I, fine! Yes I have a crush on Deathbringer!" I admitted.

"Deathbringer." I heard Winter mumble. Qibli looked very jealous. Why are these two mad about this?

Qibli then looked behind me. Winter and Turtle did the same. " What?" I asked after a moment. "You do?" I heard someone say.