𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

After Malakai and Myah's nail date — where Myah tried something new and went for a long full set with a chrome French tip and Malakai just got his regular manicure with a clear top coat, the couple went to the arcade for a few hours

It was now nearing ten at night and the couple was now parked in an empty parking lot as they smoked and passed a canvas back and forth.

"Okay, times up!" Myah announced as the 5-minute time went off on her phone. Malakai smacked his lips, passing the canvas off to Myah.

"Zion what the fuck is this," Myah huffed — referring to him by his middle name as she looked at what Malakai painted.

During his five minutes, Malakai drew a naked woman from the waist down. Although it wasn't much detail, you could see the woman's waistline, vagina, and thick thighs.

"You're so childish," She laughed, hitting his chest and he joined her.

"It got meanin' behind it tho'," Kai shrugged. "All you said was draw sum that had meaning to you," He continued, moving his hand to rub on Myah's inner thigh.

Myah could feel her heart rate picking up as he stared at her. However, she pushed those shy feelings to the side, remembering that her momma didn't raise no bitch.

"So what's the meaning behind it?" She spoke lowly, batting her eyelashes at him in the way she knew he liked her to.

"Come here," He patted his lap. "I can show you better than I can tell you," He smirked. Myah nodded, crawling across the middle console to straddle Malakai's lap, immediately feeling him growing harder underneath her.

He grinned childishly as he pushed the seat back farther from the steering wheel and lowered it as well.

Malakai tapped Myah's thigh, so she would rise, allowing him to slide down both his grey sweatpants and boxers.

Myah took it upon herself to free herself from her leggings and underwear as well. Malakai then grabbed her by her waist, aligning her with his dick before slowly sliding her down.

"Fuck," They both breathed out, Myah adjusting to the feeling of himself inside of her and Malakai loving the warmth of Myah.

Myah placed a hand on each of Malakai's shoulders for stability before she began to slowly rise up and down on his dick.

Malakai let out a low groan, throwing his head back some.

"Fuck," He rasped. "You feel so good, Myah. So fuckin' good," He groaned, softly kissing Myah's lips.

"I love you," She moaned, bouncing a little faster making him moan. Gaining confidence from his moans, she placed her perfectly manicured hand on his chest to be able to keep up her pace.

"I love you more, pretty," He groaned. "S-slow down," He stuttered, not wanting to cum before her.

Myah shook her head at him, a sly smirk on her face as she slowly rotated her hips on him. "No," She smiled.