XXXVII | His Fingers (M)

Start from the beginning

chan sat down and pulled minho by the waist to stand between his legs.

"oh my god, chan, you're secretly a sweetheart. can i hear it?" minho giggled.

chan nodded and passed the headphones to minho.

minho immediately put them on and waited impatiently for chan to start the song.

...

as the song came to an end, minho was in awe.

"channie, that's so cute! is that you singing?!" minho exclaimed.

chan laughed shyly.

"yeah, that's me singing. i know i'm not the best-"

"you could be famous, babe! what the fuck- what's it called?!" minho gasped.

chan grinned.

"eternity."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the kiss was innocent.

there was nothing connected to it.

no lust or intention.

but that quickly changed after minho decided to shove his tongue into chan's mouth.

now, chan was sitting, back against the headboard of his bed and minho on top of him, straddling his lap.

chan's hands were dangerously close to minho's ass and minho's hands were dangerously close to choking the life out of chan.

they continued to make out for ages.

they were just enjoying the moment.

but after a while, they get needy...

more like minho gets needy.

minho pulls out of the kiss and his hands go to the buttons of his school shirt and he began to unbutton the shirt.

chan's eyes widened.

they'd never actually seen each other without clothes on.

this was the first time chan had seen minho without a shirt on.

but minho doesn't waste his time in connecting their lips again as he continues to unbottom the uniform.

after the shirt finally came off minho's body and was thrown somewhere across the room, chan couldn't help but let his hands softly trace over minho's naked torso.

minho's hands make their way up to chan's face and he cups his cheeks while letting out a small breath as chan squeezes his waist.

they pull out of the kiss, their foreheads connected as they looked into each other's eyes.

"you're so beautiful minho..." chan hummed.

minho bit his lip.

"fuck me, channie..." minho whispered.

chan gulps and without another word, he flips them.

minho now on his back, legs spread as chan hovers between them.

chan's eyes go from minho's eyes to his neck and he smirks.

he immediately connects his lips to minho's neck, placing small kisses and nibbles on the sensitive skin on his neck and collarbones.

minho let's out pleasant hums as his hands made their way into chan's hair, getting a hold of the blonde locks but not pulling at them.

as minho feels chan begin to suck and bite at a certain part of his shoulder, minho starts pulling at chan's shirt.