Chapter: 14 (Bursted out)

Start from the beginning

Yn: Deny what?

Jimin: Tell your mom that you are busy!

She looked shocked by the confession he made. And moreover why they wanted her to lie to her mother?

Yn: And why is that so?

Asking in inaudible voice she looked at them being bewildered...

Jungkook: Because we aren't going that mansion.

His sentence made her off guard. Why he won't like to go to the place where he have spend his childhood..

Yn: But Mom will be sad if I denied her!

Her innocent heart and mind didn't wanted to hurt her mother at all. Never in a year she have lied to her mother...

Taehyung: Then what about us? Do you wanna make us sad?

Yn: No no, it's not like that...

Shuttering she replied making him to nod his head in a little happiness....

Hosoek: Then cut the call saying her that you are busy...

Namjoon: Don't tell her the real reason...

Confusingly she un silented her phone and looked at all of them before listening to her mother's concern voice...

Mom: Are you Yn-ah? Where were you? I was calling you from past five mins? Is everything okay there?

Her mother blasted her with Bunches of question making Yn to smile....

Yn: Yes Mom! It's okay. Why do you want us to come Kim Mansion Mom?

Curiosity reached its peak when she asked. What's that important that her mother is calling her this time...

Mom: Ohh! Beacuse Yumi (Mrs Kim) wants to meet you. She said she have an important thing to discuss with everyone. We are getting in the car so would you be able to come?

Ohh! So it's our dear mother-in-law who is missing her sweet daughter-in-law. She smiled widely as they all looked at her with an unreadible expression trying to examine what Mrs.Cha was saying...

Yn: Okay! We will reach there in half hour!...

Without thinking much she replied eager to meet everyone at one place. Didn't knew the stormy aura which was lingering in the limo

Mom: Come fast! I'm missing my daughter...

Her mother fake dramatically speaks as Yn slightly laugh out...

Yn: Bye Mom!

Cutting the call her breath hitched when she looked upwards at them...

Nothing could be more deadly than the aura they were giving. Their bloodshot red eyes with darkness make her shiver in Namjoon's embrace...

Their fist clenched as if they were trying to control themselves from bursting Infront of her. She bit her lips when they stares at her with their clenched jaws and fisted hands.

Sweat forming on her forehead made her shiver when they all Chuckles at the same time making her to press her thighs together avoiding the pool which was ready to flow...

Have I done a sin?

By just agreeing to her mother's statement they were acting like Psychopaths...

Jungkook: Why did you agreed?

His gritted voice was making her go through an unknown heat. She looks at him to see having no normal aura.

Why were they behaving like this?

Yn: Beacuse...

She didn't completed her sentence when Jimin cutted her off.

Jimin: He fucking asked the reason only. Don't give us the whole damn explanation!

He spoke in dead calmly voice as she shutted her eyes tightly listening to the tone he was speaking.

Yn: Because...

Again some interrupted her as she Looks at Taehyung...

Taehyung: So, you also want to make us suffer. Right?

His husky voice made her negatively nod her head denying what he said. She clutched Namjoon's hand which were tightly pressed against her abdomen...

Yn: No no...

She denied never in her life she wanted them to suffer...

Hosoek: Then what's is it like?

He asked her in a demanding voice as her heart clenched terribly and her eyes got teary absorbing their hurtful words...

Three person's who didn't said anything just gazed at her to see her looking at them with teary making their heart to go through an unknown feeling..

Feeling that they didn't wanted anyone to hurt her. They didn't liked the tears which filled her grey orbs. Her pink lips chapped as she licked her lips..

She was panting heavily as she catches Namjoon's hand making him jolt. He looks at her face to see it full red like she was lacking of something.

The other four realized as what they did. They just shouted at her when it wasn't even her mistake. They shouted at the person they love...

Guilt rushed in the body of Jimin, Hosoek , Taehyung and Jungkook. Whereas Namjoon's hand around her waist tightened as if he was afraid to let her go..

Namjoon: Breath baby breath...

Cupping her face he gently stroked her cheeks as she copied his breathing rythm. Her chest upped and down when she exhales a sharp breath making the others relax...

Yoongi: You wanna go there?

He asked referring to Kim Mansion as she nodded her head. Jin opened a little space window which was connected with the driver as he whispered something lightly in the driver's ear..

After a min he pulled back closing the mini window. He looked at her to see her looking at with doe puppy eyes intensely melting his heart.

The others brothers couldn't help but find that sight of her being too adorable for them to handle.

One thing in their behaviour was permanent...

They were trying to change themselves for her!

They were possessive for her!

The feelings in seven of them was mutual!

They loved her. But will she love them back?

Like today in mere talks they bursted on her! Then what if they fights in future?

Will this love end in a good way or the worst phase?

________