X

Peter and Tony were just working on Iron-man's glove, they wanted to improve the performance, Tony was just squinting at it and thinking how to do it, Peter was already making the equation, when he had it finished he went to Stark "Mr. Stark, I have an equation here and maybe it would she was fine" said Peter and handed him the paper, Tony took the paper with the equation and rolled his eyes "That's great, you figured it out" he said and smiled at Peter, Peter didn't like the attention being on him so he looked on the shoes, Tony applied the equation and the glove improved performance by 67%,,that's amazing! Great job kid" complimented Peter Stark "um...thanks?" Tony chuckled at his answer and applied the equation to the other glove as well, then clapped his hands, "well we're done, are you staying for dinner?"
FLASHBACK
Tony was thinking about the performance for the gloves while Peter was writing something on a piece of paper, Tony probably thought it was a task, then his cell phone started ringing, he walked out of the workshop, he looked at the screen was it Steve,,Tony? We're already in the tower, tonight's dinner so dare you be late" and hung up, Tony was surprised, "what day is today?" Well, it didn't matter, maybe Peter could stay for dinner and with that he went back to Peter in the workshop.
Flashback ending.

Peter finally nodded after Tony's persuasion, Tony was always happy when Peter stayed longer, "yeah, and today Steve was cooking, so there will probably be a fight between the kids" Peter realized what Tony meant when the guests persuaded him, "you mean the Avengers?" he asked "yeah" Tony said calmly, Peter was only afraid of one of Natasha, she was a spy and if he finds out that she's spider-man he's Aaaamen. They went out to the kitchen/dining room where the Avengers were already sitting and Clint was already strategizing for the battle, Tony cleared his throat, the Avengers turned around but didn't pay attention to Tony, but to Peter, "uhm Hello" Peter said awkwardly, Tony laughed, the Avengers introduced themselves while they were having dinner so Clint threw a meatball at Sam ,,THERE, YOU LEGOLAS! JUST wait.." and started throwing everything at Clint, then Bucky joined in and to Peter's surprise Steve and Nat, Bruce got up and wished Peter and Tony good night and went to his bedroom, Tony shrugged and started throwing things at them too, at that he got hit with a meatball by Nat and Peter started laughing, Tony smiled and threw almost everything on his plate at him.
"hey!" Tony laughed, Peter had spaghetti and meatballs in his hair, but he wasn't smiling, so they joined the battle, in the end you don't even know who won, after Peter and Tony joined it was so much fun that they stopped count your hits, the battle ended with almost everyone running out of ammo so it was useless, it was a great evening, Tony sent everyone including Peter to the showers, Peter without hesitation went to the guest room where no one was staying and took a shower, he went he said goodbye to Tony and went outside in front of the tower, it was already dark, but a black car was waiting for him in front of the tower, a man got out of it, he came to Peter, it was Happy, "Tony said I should take you to the orphanage" Peter so he got in, Happy was quiet the whole way when they got to the orphanage, "bye Mr. Happy" "hello" and Happy drove back to Avemgers/Stark Tower, Peter went to the orphanage and ran out to his quarters, put on his suit and went to streets like Spider-man arrived back at the orphanage, he didn't have much to do today, just a robbery in a convenience store, a few pickpockets and a drug gang, he took off his suit and went to sleep...on the floor, he didn't have a bed. When he fell asleep, he remembered today's internship, which was great, and he was already looking forward to the next one.
Tony was sitting at the table with the Avengers and they were talking, suddenly the conversation turned to the defender of New York, to Spider-man, "what if we make him an Avenger?" A new member would be good" Steve suggested "yeah, but we don't know who he is, no one does" Nat replied "sometimes I would talk to him when he's helping someone we'll wait until he takes care of it or I'll help him and then I can talk to him" Tony suggested. The Avengers agreed, it was a great idea, but they have to prepare how to break the news to him. Then they all went to their bedrooms and fell asleep, Tony was thinking about how Peter was doing until the last minute, and so it happened that he fell asleep last.