I

A fourteen-year-old boy with brown hair, the same color as his eyes, wearing headphones and walking to school with a backpack on his back, his name is Peter Parker, but all of NEW YORK (QUEENS) knew him by another name: Spider-man, no one knew it, but it was Peter who was hiding under the mask of the mysterious superhero, no one could have guessed that there was a boy under the mask,
honestly everyone thought that there was at least a twenty-six-year-old man under the mask, but who would have thought that he only fourteen. Peter arrived at school as always his best friend Ned Leeds was already waiting for him "Hello Ned" Peter greeted his only friend
"Hello, I'd rather be home, wouldn't you?" Ned asked,,,What!? Ah, sure!" Peter wasn't paying attention for a few seconds, he was tired, last night the crime didn't sleep at all, once it was a bank, once a shack was on fire, once someone was fighting in a side alley, there was more, but that's not so important .
The bell rang for their first class, they had English, perhaps Peter had never experienced a more boring class, he didn't even pay attention to the teacher's lecture, how could he when Flash was constantly annoying him, he wasn't in the mood for it, his mixture on WEB FLUID almost exploded during chemistry, luckily it didn't explode, he tried to make it more and misjudged the ratios between substances, he was constantly beaten in the gym, he never understood why, he didn't care, he didn't need to worry.
It was the end of class, "so tomorrow Ned" "hello" replied Ned.
"Hey you moron!" It was the Flash and it was aimed at who else but Peter
"if you knew who I was" Peter thought as he smiled. He reached his destination it was an orphanage but the truth was that the last family he had was his aunt May Parker she died of lung cancer a year ago and the boy ended up in an orphanage he hated it there the children there were full of hopelessness the orphanage led by people who no longer had dreams, he didn't know what was the worst part of it, but he tried to be nice to everyone, there was no point in making enemies, that is, unless he was talking about the criminals he always foiled from bank robberies, or a lot of other things.
He also helped elderly people cross the road, he was just the good neighbor spider-man, people liked him, he also helped children who were being bullied (mostly the one who was bullied was Flash, but the main target was Peter), but not a day goes by when Peter he doesn't think about his father. When he was inside the orphanage he took out a notebook about his father from his backpack, he had no idea if he was already dead or if he was still alive, he hoped for the latter, but what mattered he would probably never know, sometimes he regretted that the notebook when he was little he didn't write dad's name.
He remembered that day but he didn't remember his father's face anymore, he tried so hard to keep his image that he completely forgot about him, then his mother died of a drug overdose which she also drank down with alcohol, when he thought about it, she never told him some warm words, for example: I love you, or something like that, it was dad who came to him whenever he woke up from a nightmare, or when his mother scolded him WRONG, he didn't even remember the reason why he left them, either he didn't have him or happy as he thought, or his stupid mother was to blame.
He only remembers the outline of a man walking out into the rain and how he found that man's notebook, he had nightmares until now, mostly about how those he likes disappear through doors or into the darkness, he never remembered their faces and he hated it, now he would know, thanks to the nightmares, who his father was and maybe is, maybe one day he will find out, but he didn't really believe it, with this feeling that he fell asleep in the world himself.