Prologue

The little boy was standing outside the kitchen door where his parents were arguing, "What do you even think of yourself!?" the woman argued.
"If you want me to go, I'll go, but if you don't have money, don't come!"
"You promise I won't come back! On top of that, pche for you! Get out of my house now!" The woman screamed. "You know I'm going GOODBYE!" The man walked towards the door when he came and opened it he noticed his son crying kneeling down next to him. "Now we won't see each other for a while" He said with sadness in his voice, the boy hugged the man, "Don't go away, dad" He said between sobs, the man let go of his son and went to the door, he looked at the boy again, "Goodbye son" In his eyes tears glistened, his heart ached to leave his son, he went out and drove away.
The boy behind the door was still sobbing,
"Stop yelling! Or I'll throw you out" The boy looked out the window, no one would want to go out now, it was raining and it didn't look like a shower. But the mother went out, "Mom! Where are you going!?" Said the boy who kept crying. "I'm going to the shops for a cigar and some alcohol, don't expect me until midnight and maybe not after" Said the woman and left. The boy went to his room and cried even more, sat on the bed, thinking about how his father left and his mother will probably start taking drugs and drinking alcohol again.
The boy went to his parents' bedroom, thanks to his mother he was home alone and decided to look in his dad's closet, he found a notebook there, it was quite empty, there were a few models of something, his father was busy building all kinds of things that he didn't understand yet.
He decided to take the notebook and hid it in the backpack in which he had his most valuable possession, they had recently been on a trip and the boy hadn't unpacked yet and didn't plan to do so in the near future. He heard his mother come home, she must have been drunk, he knew she was bumping into everything when she went to the bedroom. The boy began to sob, now this will be his life, his childhood.