Eunwoo went towards the guard and asked, "Please, I request you. Please tell me where is Jungkook? In which hospital? Please tell me." He didn't received any reply again. He said, "Don't think I am going from here without getting to know about him. I am here only." The guard said this time, "You are wasting your time. It will be better if you leave."

Eunwoo didn't said anything and tried calling Tae again but he didn't picked up his call. So he again went and sat on the ground against the wall.

On the other hand, in the hospital

It was now around 12 pm in the noon and Jungkook was still sleeping soundly. He was looking like a cute little baby with a small pout on his face looking so adorable. Yoongi was working on his laptop with Jin, both sitting on the couch. Sohee was sitting beside Jungkook reading some important work files.

Her gaze went towards Jungkook. She adored his face and caressed his cheeks softly and spoke gaining Yoongi's and Jin's attention, "Yoon, he is so cute. Look at him. He looks like a cute little baby while sleeping." Yoongi smiled and got up from the couch and went towards him and caressed his hair and spoke, "Yeah, he is. He is so cute...... a baby." Both of them were adoring the sleeping boy in front of them.

Jin just smiled looking at three of them and mumbled, "Hope this little family always stays safe and sound." He pulled out his phone and clicked a picture of them.

He went closer to them and showed the picture to Yoongi and spoke, "Yoongi-ah see, it looks like a little family...... a baby and his parents." Sohee blushed at Jin's statement. Yoongi spoke, "He is obviously our baby." Sohee nodded her head and spoke, "Yes, he is my little baby."

Just then Jungkook moved a little and slowly opened his eyes. Sohee caressed his hair and spoke, "Kook, you woke up. How are you feeling?" Jungkook stretched his arms and spoke lightly, "Noona, why are you in my room?" Sohee chuckled and spoke, "Open your eyes properly and look around. Its not your room."

Jungkook looked around and found himself in the hospital room. He saw Yoongi and Jin standing at the other side of the bed. He jolted up and sit straight on the bed and spoke while looking down, "H-hyung, I.... w-why I am-----"

He was cut-off by between by Yoongi who spoke, "You got unconsious yesterday because of the high fever. So we brought you here." Jungkook just nodded and said in a low voice, "My c-college?" Yoongi caressed his hair and said, "Get healthy first. Your health is more important than your college." Jungkook again nodded his head and spoke, "Y-yes hyung."

"Okay so eat something now. You must be hungry", said Sohee. Jungkook in his mind, "I am again bothering them. I need to get fine faster." His thoughts were interrupted when Sohee said, "Kook, have this. I made this soup just for you. This is healthy for you."

Jungkook picked up the spoon and started having the soup silently. Jin and Yoongi glanced at each other. They thought that Jungkook will definitely throw tantrums to have soup but he didn't. He becomes really cranky and difficult when sick but now he was just obeying them silently. Jungkook finished his soup and asked, "W-when can I go back to the mansion?"

Jin said, "We need to ask the doctor. If he allows you, we can go." Jungkook just nodded his head. Yoongi then spoke, "Now take rest." Jungkook laid down on the bed again and Yoongi covered him with the duvet. Jungkook closed his eyes and Yoongi caressed his cheeks.

Yoongi looked at Jin and he passed him a assuring look. Yoongi just sighed. Sohee noticed. She went close to Yoongi and wrapped her hand around Yoongi's arm and caressed it slowly. Yoongi looked at her and smiled. She smiled back.

Time skips, around 6 pm

"Okay doctor. Thank you so much", said Yoongi and shook his hands with the doctor. The doctor just discharged Jungkook. He prescribed some medicines for Jungkook and gave him one shot. Jungkook took the shot without any tantrums. Jin already left sometime earlier.