⋆。♬ 𖥔 ☾ 。⋆ Chapter One

Driving in the car. . . On my way to one of the most amazing places- to make music, bond with people, make friends, and have fun. CAMP ROCK, I was absolutely ecstatic even though it was my second year going, staring out the window of the car gripping my seat with my fingers my nails slightly digging into the leather as we took a turn into the camp site— turning my head too look out the drivers side window and saw another camp sign. . . Camp Str, I made a mental note of that as we drove into campus. Once my mom had parked the car I immediately ditched her grabbed my (F/C) bag and ran to the bunks, on my way I bumped into Mitchie —you know Mitchie?... the girl who like almost made out with Shane fuCKINg GRAY?— yeah that Mitchie, "Oh my god (Y/N)!" She squealed along with Caitlyn who was walking to the bunks as well "Heyy! God I really missed this camp.. and the people of course" I said giving Caitlyn a light bump and shooting Mitchie a smile, a few seconds passed before we all immediately bursted into the bunks seeing a few of our other friends from last year— "Peggy! Ella!!" Mitchie and Caitlyn squealed loudly, laughing loudly I joined in with the screeching girls and proceeded to share overlapped chatting information— "Well.. I guess no one cares about my life..?" Tess spoke up over all the commotion "what don't we know? I mean you update your status like every two seconds," Ella said giggling with the other girls "finee, I have a question— and it's for Mitchie. . ." Tess walked over smiling lightly "for me?" Mitchie questioned, "so.. what's going on with you and Shane...??" Tess said making the half of us more excited in wanting the details. Mitchie went on to explain how she didn't quite know what was going on between her and Shane, although I feel like it'll work out. "Where is everybody?" Caitlyn asked looking outside through the door, "I know right there's like barely anybody out there..." I said leaning against the wall peeking through one of the windows "I sure hope you have something we can do at opening jam.. cause if not, I've got nothing—" Peggy said slightly worried "Kinda— sorta, maybe..? I don't know" Mitchie spoke up now looking over at us all of us saying 'sing it' or 'show us' she said "agh okay," and we all giggled slightly waiting for her to start "it's not finished— and it's not anything special.." Mitchie said but proceeded to sing 'Last years old news, I'm breaking out my six string and playing from my heart...' — "that was amazing" Peggy added as we all gave Mitchie complements. A few ideas to Mitchies comment on how she had a lot of lyrics but didn't have the tune went around and she stopped and walked outside grabbing her guitar — and we all followed, she sat down along with us on the steps to the bunk we had and continued to strum her guitar starting to sing— once the song had finished we walked down to the main stage to listen up for the announcements —"Welcome to the heart and sole of rock and roll— camp rock is the place to be!!.. I'm sure you've all noticed there's not as many of you as in years past- but not to worry—" Brown got cut off by a truck honking "rockers, my nephews, and better known to the world as connect 3!" He yelled as the 3 boys waved from the back of the truck— Shane getting off but falling as he did so, Mitchie ran as quickly as she could— reasonable for a girl who hadn't seen her.. boyfriend? In almost a year. "ALRIGHT! They are gonna be with us the whole summer!— the official reason being that they missed their uncle, but I don't think that's the entire story—" Brown added, the whole summer.. with a crazy cool band of... relatively cute guys? Sign me up— well I suppose I'm already signed up... oh well, I'm going to enjoy whatever happens.. even if it's weird— "Hey guys I'm Shane, this is Jason and Nate— we know it's gonna be hard but just treat us like normal campers.." Shane said, and the group that was huddled by them proceeded to walk away. I was standing near the stage basically spying on Shane and Mitchie, yes yes I am very nosy— but hey he's a literal member of connect 3, what am I supposed to do? Not stare? — "As I was saying were a bit smaller this year, and that is curtesy of our new friends across the lake.. camp star— founded not so coincidentally by my.. out to destroy me still mad that I kicked him out of the group, former band mate Axel turner—" Brown continued whiles Nate and Jason walked up to the stage now standing next to their uncle— Tess now spoke up "Axel turner the guy who owns star records—.. he's across the lake??" — "yes... and I share your disdain Tess thank you for that, Now it's gonna take some effort but I'm sure we can all peacefully co-exist on the lake yeah..?" Brown said now with a slightly more put off tone than before — suddenly the sound of speed boats echoed from the lake and just as suddenly their were the sounds of a small canon shooting— yes shooting little baskets into the air, OO- and they have little parachutes!.. Er— anyways, they were all filled with supplies to make smores.. chocolate marshmallow gram crackers— just then Mitchie read the note that was attached to one of the baskets "Camp Rock's invited to an opening night bonfire!" She said loud enough for the majority to hear everyone cheering exited for this said bonfire Brown spoke up again "Nonononono, absolutely not, no" he said through the mic but everyone continued to chant and eventually they agreed to let us go, so Me, Mitchie, Caitlyn, Peggy, Ella, and Tess rushed back to our cabin and picked out a few outfits...

.*•~~~~~~•*.

(Some outfit ideas for ya since I like doing them) :3

.*•~~~~~~•*.
Once me and the girls were done picking out our outfits and doing our hair we walked over to the docks where we'd row over to Camp Star.. eventually making our way we got out and Mitchie walked over to Shane whiles the rest of us walked into the actual camp "wow.. this isn't a camp this is a resort—" Ella said, my eyes and ears wondered off to the side of one of the decks where the 'Junior rockers' were standing and Jason Gray happily walked over to them— I watched.. unknowingly I also stopped walking with the group, watching him talk to the kids and try to hold one of the kids cameras— oh, and he just dropped it in the water- I giggled at his slight stupidity and walked over "good job." I said sarcastically and Jason looked over at me shooting me a delicate smile ''thank- oh, you were being sarcastic weren't you?'' He said as he stopped smiling, ''yes, yes I was'' I said laughing with a short exhale through my nose. ''Hey curly, you drop it you swim for it..'' the short specimen which I realized was a kid I was now standing next to spoke up and Jason gave a shrug yet also a nod towards the kid and stared at the water. . . ''I'll leave you to it then'' I said shooting him a smile with a tilted nod before I walked away my cheeks slightly red— I finally found my seat at the... not bonfire, but a huge stage... I sat down next to Ella, Peggy, and Tess and waited for whatever was going to happen next. My eyes roaming the stage in front of us then to the other side of the seating noticing Jason from before and Nate standing by the stairs, Jason was noticeably dripping with water.. clearly he 'swam for it'.. suddenly turning my head back over to the stage with a slight smile at the sight of a drenched Jason— until Axel turner came on "everybody take a seat, I'm Axel turner.. and I'd like to welcome all you rockers and my dear old friend.. Brown Cesario, TO CAMP STAR!— but y'all don't wanna hear a speach from me you wanna get you what a campfire is really all about.. Singing, so does anyone have anything they'd like to play..?...... no takers okay- camp star will start us off— and my apologies if we embarrass ourself we're kind of new to this" Axel said with slight background music before a bunch of dancers and a singer or two came up on the stage putting on a show..kind of overkill if you ask me— after they finished their act everyone proceeded to applaud, whiles Mitchie, Ella, Shane, Peggy, and I all sat slightly silent at what was in front of us just then Axel came back on stage "before we go any further I'd like to make a quick announcement.. we're having staffing problems. Who knew we'd be so popular— so I'd just like to put it out there, if there are any camp rock counselors or staff who'd like to make the switch.. I'd be more than willing to double your salary" he said as a sudden shock and panic of the situation set into all of our bones.. well— most of our bones, as a bunch of the staff actually got up and started to walk down— "and if their are any camp rock campers who'd like to join us.. well I'm sure we can find you a bunk, oh did I mention? Our cabins are air conditioned" and with that a bunch of kids got up as well— now in rage and slight confusion Brown instructed us to all get back on the boats, and we all made our way back to campus. . .

.*•~~~~•*.
Word count: 1681

(Hope you enjoyed!)