where is OLYMPIA? 🧡🖤

2nd CHAPTER

WHERE IS OLYMPIA? 🧡🖤

XAVIER DANIELS

Olympia is the only name I recall. Because of the way she is, her name is the most powerful I have ever heard. A name that has given me both nightmares and lovely dreams. I have only ever lived for this name. She is the reason for every breath I take. But why should I suffer? While she is content elsewhere.

If she's here at this moment, I'll tell her roughly one hundred and ninety-nine incidents that occurred every single day. When it's her, I am unable to cease talking. I am open to conversation about anything and everything.

But can I do that in reality if she reappears in front of myself in the future? Will she ever realize the impact of her decisions, that transformed my life? Come in front of me once more. I'm going to keep an eye carefully at you this time and never let go of you.

Xavier is alone on his spacious patio, gazing up at the sky, which is just as dark as his mind. There were a million thoughts about Olympia, nothing out of the unusual given his daily activities.

There was not a trace of the moon as well as a single star. He is drawn to the sky because it is completely dark and there will be no moon today. In the back of his mind, he continues to utter the words "just once." Give me one chance to make everything right." Over the course of numerous incalculable days, this has become his assertion. He'd lost count of the number of nights he prayed, pleaded, and begged for her to show up. But it appears that all of his prayers were yet to be answered. His hope and confidence are not in God, but solely in himself and his love, which makes him certain that he will always find Olympia and never let her go. He is accountable to her. Without her, the life he is leading is meaningless. Considering that she is the beginning of everything. "where are you Olympia?" He screamed at the open dark sky. 

Up until five in the morning, he was gazing at the pitch-black sky before preparing himself for his hectic day. His legs became numb from standing constantly for more than seven hours, but that discomfort was nothing compared to the daily mental anguish he has been experiencing since the day she departed, which seems like an eternity ago. The agonizing pain had previously been mild, but as the days went on, it started to grow painfully strong as as a consequence of his continuous overthinking and fruitless attempts to find her.

              **********

On every morning at precisely 7:25 a.m., his chief cook serves him breakfast at his huge dining table, stating that "Sir, your smoothie." He consumes his entire nourishment in silence—exactly 8 minutes.

His home assistant ran toward him carrying his coat, documentation from the Power Mall development project, four massive property files, and his laptop. He was greeted by his Home Assistant with "Good morning, sir." He nodded before entering the elevator to go to the terrace.