"Oh, baby you're a very good girl~"
He smirked under his mask. Pulling her shirt up more. Up and over her chest. He let out a low groan as it revealed she had no bra on. "So fucking perfect".

He rolled up the fabric of her shirt. Making it stay in place. Keeping her exposed to him, once the shirt stayed he moved his hands down her stomach slowly. Making his way to her pants. He unbuckled the belt and unbuttoned her pants before slowly tugging them down just slightly past her hips.

"Take my mask off for me Schatz" he chuckled moving his hands to her core. Using his fingers to rub against her.
She used her free hand to pull off his snipers hood. Taking his neck gator pulling it down past his nose and lips. Within seconds, he leaned forward and crashed his lips into hers.
Moving his fingers faster, smirking as he felt her start to fall apart against him.
She couldn't contain the soft moans and whines that were emerging from within her lungs.

"Oh poor baby... you sound so pathetic like this Doll" he laughed against her lips. Plunging his two fingers inside of her.
"Shut up" she groaned rocking her hips against his hand.
He sighed as he leaned back against the seat. Using his free hand to shoot out and grab her by the face. His fingers against one cheek his thumb against the other.

"Shut up? I'm sorry.. who are you talking to medic." He snapped as his eyes darkened.
"I've told you before. I don't tolerate disrespect."
His grip tightened against her cheeks as he pulled his other hand away from her.
"Open your mouth."
He ordered, bringing his fingers up to her lips. Her mouth dropped open. Her eyes widening slightly.
He shoved his fingers into her mouth. Watching her close her lips around his fingers Her tongue rolling against them.
His grip on her face lightened as he smirked wider.

"That's a good girl. Now lay down. Take your pants off" he commanded. Watching her face grow red as he released her.
She got up and scrambled into the seat. Laying her back against the not very comfortable fabric of the bench seat.
She pushed her pants down and pulled them off her legs. He grabbed them and threw them behind him.
"You listen so good. Though I have taught you well Häschen"
He chuckled moving in between her thighs. His hands gripping them tightly as he dragged her to him. Placing his tip at her entrance, He slid in. Bottoming out as far as he could within her warmth.

She let out a gasp reaching out for him, only for him to grab her by the wrists. Holding them together in one hand. He brought them above her head. Thrusting his hips forcefully into hers starting a ruthless pace.
"Jesus Christ... slow down!"
She whimpered squirming against him. Struggling to free her hands from his grasp.

"Slow down? If I recall the last time I had you in my grasp, we were interrupted."
He growled slamming his hips against her. Grunting lightly with every single thrust.
"We are expected back at base by 5am. I'm not stopping or slowing down."

With his free hand he slid it down her stomach. Placing his fingers against her sensitive bead. Starting to rub in small circles.
Watching her back arch up against him. Off the bench.

"And by the looks of it. You're enjoying it a lot... so do you really want me to go slow?"
He asked. Dropping his voice lower as he watched her.
Still moving his hips against hers. Picking up pace.

She shook her head no. Rolling her hips into his.
"No... don't.."
a whine that slipped past her lips.
Sweet-
Sweet music.
"That's a good girl. Now take it"
He grunted leaning back moving his hand from her wrists.
Bringing that hand down to press against her stomach below her belly button.
His pace never slowed. Breathing heavily along with her. The windows already fogging up.
"My god" she moaned leaning her head back. This causing him to chuckle. A new smirk spreading across his lips.
"Your god. Yes baby. I am your god. Ich bin dein Gott.."
he growled lowly as he pulled out and grabbed her hips flipping her
"On your hands and knees"
He grunted. She moved up on her knees in front of him. He slowly ran his hands up her back. Placing them around her throat squeezing lightly before he retracted one of his hands pushing her forward.

She whined as she felt him push her face into the cold window of the truck.
Holding her steady as he forced himself back inside her.
Starting up his ruthless pace once again.

"Königggg... fuck I can't take it"
She cried out softly. Reaching back for him. He laughed grabbing her by the wrist. Pulling her back just slightly as he pounded into her
"Yes you can. You can take it"
He grunted fisting his hand in her hair. Pulling it just slightly.
"You're already so close. Cmon. Cum for me" he growled as his grip got tighter.

She groaned pressing her hips back against him.
"I can't"

"Yes you fucking can!"
The heated exchange caused him to slam himself into her harder and faster

"Cum. Now"
He growled as he started panting heavier. Feeling her clench and release against him.
His grip loosened as he continued. Searching for his own climax.
"That's a good girl... good girl"
He grunted. Leaning forward pressing soft kisses to her back.
He kept going till he eventually finished.
Spilling himself deep within her. He released his hold on her and wrapped his arms around her tightly.
"Breathe baby. Breathe" he hummed fixing her shirt. Pulling it back down to cover her.
She pressed herself into his touch. Closing her eyes as she did so.
"I'm okay"
She breathed heavily, cracking a soft smile. Reaching her arm back to rest on the back of his neck.

"Good" he hummed and fixed his pants after letting her go.
"Hold on" he added as he opened the drivers side door hoping out. Walking around to the back to his duffel bag. He pulled out a shirt and returned. Hopping back into the truck he closed the door.
"Let me clean you up." He smiled as he used the shirt to clean up the mess they made. Before he helped her back into her pants.

"Do you feel better now?" She asked as she settled back into the seat next to him.

He started the truck before he pulled his mask on and started to pull back out onto the road
"Actually. Yes. I do. Danke Schatz" he chuckled wrapping his arm around her placing a few kisses to the top of her head.

2:35am
Is when they started to actually head back. Another two hours in the truck. Surrounded by the smell of sex in the air.
They prayed to god no one would notice when they got back.