The normal's... They make me afraid.

Peacemaker P.o.v

He was going insane, he was sure of it.

He kept hearing an odd voice in his head and flashes of memories and emotions that weren't his own.

Recently, when he was around his sister, Moon, he felt bitter and happy at the same time, and even more bitter and even angry at her husband-his brother in law- Qibli.

But neither of them had really done anything to make him angry or bitter.

He kept having flashes of this Nightwing with purple eyes who constantly seemed to be upset or a green Seawing that kind of looked like Moon's friend Turtle and even Auklet a little bit who's brow was constantly creased with worry.

He knew these memories weren't his. But they were still in the back of his mind somehow.

He decided to ignore it. Although that was getting harder and harder by the day.

What was happening to him?

Moon couldn't tell because she had given him and their moms skyfire stones so their thoughts would be private. And he wasn't sure if he should tell her. Would she think something was wrong with him?

He got up and went to history class with Webs. His mind went back to the Nightwing with purple eyes and him somehow listening to a scroll and laughing.

He pushed the thought out of his head. He had to focus.

Oracle brushed his wing with hers gently. She had a reassuring look on her face that said 'hey, it's alright, I'm nervous too.'

He was pretty sure his ears just turned bright pink and yellow.

He smiled at her and then looked away bashfully. He normally wasn't shy, but with her, it was different.

They continued with the class and when he got out, Cliff, The Skywing in his winglet, nudged him gently.

"Relax! Come on! We're going to Tamarian and Kinkajou's class next, cheer up!" He encouraged him.

Peacemaker smiled at him. "Alright."
Kinkajou was his sister's best friend. He liked her, but he also felt very humiliated and angry whenever he was around her for no reason. He also liked Tamarian. He didn't have any unexplained feelings around her and he respected her for going so long while being completely blind.

He entered the classroom and the yellow and pink Rainwing greeted him and the other students excitably.

"Hey everyone! Are you excited? I'm excited! This is going to be the funnest class EVER! Moon's being a close second, of course." She said quickly.

He chuckled. Cliff and Bumblebee both laughed. Dusky twitched at the volume of her voice.

They learned about Rainwing culture in really fun ways like showing them fruit, herbs and flowers from the jungle and telling them what they did, what they meant, and what they were used for.

They also learned about the Rainwing royal challenge. Mink seemed to be really fascinated by it. Firefly looked like she knew this all already. Ghost just looked bored.

Tamarian was a bit calmer and taught them more about the plants and how they were discovered as well as where. She also told us a story about how the Rainwings once had a transfer of power like every other tribe but once queen came up with the competition system. He liked that one better. He was glad that when Firefly became queen, she wouldn't have to kill Glory. He respected her. He hoped that she reigned for a long, long time. He found her a huge inspiration and if he ever had a daughter, he hoped she would be something like her.

He heard a hiss in the background but no one else seemed to notice so he ignored it.

After class, he talked to Kinkajou about a bit of what he had been experiencing and her scales turned light green. She told him to not worry about it and it was probably just his imagination.

He growled slightly outside the door. He could tell she was hiding something.

"I hate secrets."