Seawing headcanons

-Queen Coral is starting to train Anemone for the throne and since she's become more humble and reasonable, everyone is looking forward to her reign. Although they are a little anxious about the fact that their next queen likely won't produce heirs due to dating Tamarian, who is both a Rainwing and another female.

-Queen Coral has apologized to Anemone for everything she let Whirlpool do to her and is starting to spend more time with all of her sons and is trying her best to remember all of their names.

-Since Pryhia is a bit safer now, Coral has reluctantly let Auklet off of the harness. She was even allowed to go to Jade mountain academy recently.

-Tsunami has learned more aquatic from Riptide and her mother.

-Coral has also (mostly) dropped her grudge against Webs and Riptide, although Tsunami is still yet to tell her that she's in a relationship with him.

-Turtle has published several scrolls of his own and dragons love them quite a bit. :). He and Kinkajou are dating now, although he's still a shy little cinnamon bun about it.

-The new palace is extremely close to being finished and they are only just adding the finishing touches to it and then it'll be done.

-Lots of Seawings who have explored into the continent have started to live in Possibility and several Sandwing/ Seawing hybrids have been popping up around the continent. 

-Tsunami often visits her family and Riptide when school isn't in session as well as visiting the Skywings to brawl a bit. 

-There's a shrine in the palace for Gill. Queen Coral and her daughters and sons all go there to honor his memory from time to time. Tsunami still hasn't figured out how to tell Coral how Gill died. She's still wracked with guilt and shame for what she did, even after all these years.

-There's a rebellion brewing in the deepest trenches of the sea, they believe that the current royal family is unfit to rule and someone else, their leader specifically, should be on the throne. (To make it clear, their leader's name is named Neptune and the Organization is called Freak wave-like a huge wave that can swallow up ships and stuff)

-Several small villages have popped up on the larger islands of the island of a thousand scales. Mostly Seawings but some Skywings, Rainwings and even a couple Icewings live there as well. There are also some very interesting looking hybrids who live there.

-Anemone and Turtle have a better relationship than before.

-Tsunami is getting to know all her siblings better, especially little Auklet, since she's attending Jade mountain now.

-The Seawings have an art gallery where anyone can submit their work. No matter what type of art it is. The frame is made of pearl and the rest is made out of sea glass. It's shaped in a sort of dome-like shape.

-Turtle and Anemone  have created lots of new animus gifts for the kingdom. They made the art gallery together.

-Lots of Seawing based villages have popped up near the rivers of Pryhia. Lots of other tribes live there to but mostly them.

-Tsunami is better at aquatic now.