Scavenger headcanons

(Look I know humans aren't as popular in this fandom but I'm doing them anyways)

-Undauntable ended up running away from his body guard and warned Wren that his father was after her. Thanks to him, they managed to drive off the Invincible lord.

-Because of this, he can never return home and as a thank you for warning them, he can stay in the village Ivy and the others are building.

-Him and Wren's relationship has improved a bit. As he's becoming more humble and respectful. Slowly but surely.

-The town their building is called Peace. Ivy selected the name.

-Rowan and Wren have been working on their relationship lately. Rowan still feels bad for what she did and how she treated Wren when they were younger.

-Sky is there to get the humans they've rescued so far to start being friendly to dragons. Although its taking some time, some of the smaller children really like him. He also really likes them, especially the outcasts.

-Ivy is ecstatic about the new law instated and is learning dragon from Wren.

-Leaf is one of the primary protectors of the village because of all his training.

-A few people from Talisman have moved to Peace. Lots of people who were waiting in line for the Indestructible city as well. 

-Valor is doing a lot better now that Heath is no longer in charge. The Dragon watchers are happy to have this chance to study dragons so closely now.

-The Dragonmancers have been thrown into the dungeon for mass murder and false imprisonment. The villagers are trying to decide whether they should give them a taste of their own medicine by executing them or not.

-Stone is starting to let his guard down around some dragons, at least with Sky anyway.

-Rose visits with Smolder on occasion. Smolder himself was rather surprised about the fact that Scavengers were sentient, it made him feel a bit bad about keeping Rose as a pet for so long too. 

-The Indestructible city is on the verge of disaster given how they are no longer able to get anyone to help them 'conquer the dragons'. The lord is furious.

-Most humans can hardly believe that dragons are no longer attacking or eating them anymore. Wren, Leaf, and Ivy have all explained it to them but a lot of them don't really understand.

-In Peace, there is an official class in school that teaches the kids about dragons and the language. Taught by Wren and Ivy.

-Daffodil and Violet are competing to see who can learn more about dragons first.