Leafwing and Silkwing headcanons

(Spoilers for Flames of Hope)

-The Leaf/Silk kingdom is still pretty chaotic but is doing better then before.

-Dusky and Bumblebee are best friends. Dusky loves Bumblebee's fierceness and courage and she likes his sweetness. She also tends to be the poor baby's social crutch when Luna isn't around.

-Dusky and Luna are still very close and she visits him a lot.

-Dusky is no longer a construction apprentice and would actually like to be a tapestry weaver, like Luna. 

-A bridge is being built in between the two continents. Several small villages have popped up on a few of the larger islands. The biggest being Unity, which has a mix of Leafwing, Silkwing, and Seawing residents. As well as a few hybrids.

-Cricket and Blue are engaged and Luna and Swordtail are newly weds.

-Sundew and Willow are also married now. The scene in the Kinkajou's scrapbook video of Sundew proposing to Willow is completely accurate to what actually happened. Change my mind.

-Some Silkwings have discovered that they can make their silk extra sticky, strong and even sharp. A shame they didn't have this while they were fighting Wasp and the Othermind, am I right?

-Silkwings no longer have to suck up to Hivewings and a lot of Hivewings were forced to apologize to them.

-Sundew is currently hunting down some criminals/rebels along with Cobra Lily, The chrysalis and Mandrake. Their kind of like vigilantes.

-Blue and Cricket adopted Bumblebee and she is now their daughter.

-Dusky has been accepted into Jade mountain academy. Although he is very nervous about going this year. Even more nervous then Moon was on her first day. But Bumblebee is coming with him so he's less nervous then he normally would be.

-There's a small memorial for Freedom, which Luna and Dusky visit together often. Dusky talks to it as if Freedom was standing right in front of him.

-The Leafwings and Silkwings still have a strained relationship but its getting better.

-Grayling and Bryony are expecting a dragonet.

-Hazel and Sequoia, while no longer in charge, advise the current leadership and try to convince them to do the right things and teach them about leadership. 

-Silkwings are learning self defense from the Leafwings. 

-Blue sells his Flamesilk. As do the rest of the Flamesilks.

-Admiral was confused for while when he realized Queen Wasp was dead. He apologized to his children for everything that happened and Blue of course forgives him although Luna is still cautious with him, careful not to trust him with anything important. 

-Sapwings and Poisonwings are both getting along better now although Belladonna and Nettle are very much against this.

-There is a traitor among the Leafwings who is working with a group called the Sting and trying to tear apart the tribes from the inside. Multiple are, actually.