Hivewing headcanons

-Almost all of Wasp's sisters have been banished or imprisoned. A few are plotting against the current monarchy along with several dissatisfied Hivewings. Their called the Sting and they are the main criminals in Pantala now.

-Cricket got her dream job and is a researcher for Queen Jewel. 

-Bombardier still hasn't taken the hint that Cricket never had a crush on him, he thinks that her being engaged to Blue is something she's doing just to spite him. She wants to punch him in the  face for it. So does Bumblebee.

-Bumblebee is glad that she doesn't have to worry about the Othermind anymore.

-The truth about the book of Clearsight has been spread through the continent and everyone is  s h o o k e t h.

-The law forbidding the mingling of the bloodlines has been lifted.

-Katydid was glad to be rid of the mind control so she didn't have to worry about Cricket getting caught anymore.

-She was VERY surprised when Cricket told her that she was in a relationship with Blue, a Silkwing. But when she saw how happy he made her, she was supportive of their relationship. She also likes Bumblebee, who is technically her granddaughter now. (Although she is very glad that Cricket was never like that as dragonet).

-Most of the Hives have been redesigned and renamed since the sisters are no longer ruling them. 

-The rules in the hives are much more laid back now that Jewel is in power. 

-Queen Jewel actually has a whole event where everyone who lives in the hives can tell her what they want or need from the Royal family. She does her best to do what she can for her subjects. 

-Cadelle has been locked up for child abuse and gross negligence. (Yay!)

-Lady Scarab is a bit happier now then she was before. But she is still a bit grumpy. 

-The Hivewings are working with Cricket and the Leafwings to replant more trees in the savanna. They also lifted the law against trees in art. 

-The mark of the Sting is subtle but you should be able to tell if your observant. By their hind left claw is a tattoo or jewel embedding that resembles a stinger. They normally hide it though.

-The Hivewings have taken off the bracelets of the Silkwings and no longer carve their initials into their palms.

-Some crappy Hivewings are annoyed that the Silkwings are no longer their servants. But they do not share this sentiment out loud.

(I'll be starting a story based off of these headcanons, so let me know your ideas.)