Twenty-seven

When Minho woke up the next day, he was squished in between Felix and Seungmin. This is different, Minho thinks. Normally Felix is the one in the middle, but today Minho is in the middle instead and he's not sure how he feels about it. Usually, an alpha would hate to be in this position, but after being with Seungmin for so long he doesn't mind that much. He actually kind of likes it.

Minho looks over Felix to the bedside table where he left his phone last night to charge, but he doesn't see it. He turns his head and looks over Seungmin to see if he put it on the other table, but it's not there either. Minho feels a pair of arms slither and lock around his waist.

"Hyung, stop moving," A deep and raspy voice says and it sends a shiver down Minho's spine. "Good morning, Lix."

"Why do people say good morning? Nothing about mornings are good. You have to wake up, leave your comfy bed, and then be productive. Nothing about that is good at all." Minho hums and forgets about his phone for a bit and lays in Felix's arms, but after a few minutes, his need to see what notifications he got while he was sleeping kicks in again. "Sunshine, have you seen my phone?"

"No, did you lose it?" Minho opens his mouth to answer his omega, but when he feels something hard against his thigh he stops. Minho looks over Felix and sees his phone on the table. The purple-haired male smiles at Felix but shoots daggers at him on the inside. Minho wraps his arms around Felix's neck to bring his face closer to the brunet's and then pulls him in for a kiss. Felix tries to pull away, but Minho keeps his mouth on the younger's until he takes his phone from Felix's pocket and slips it into his own.

The instant Minho lets Felix pull away he jumps away from the alpha with a look of disgust on his face. "Why'd you kiss me with morning breath?"

"I don't know, you're just so cute that I couldn't resist," Minho smiles sweetly to try and sell the lie, but Felix narrows his eyes at the older, puts his hand in his pocket, and feels no phone inside of it. "Why did you take my phone?"

"Love, your phone is right there." Minho points to the bedside table that has Felix's phone with the Twice phone case on it before popping a piece of gum from the table in his mouth. Felix looks over at Seungmin and sees him listening to the conversation with a smile. "Minnie, get Minho. He's onto us!"

Seungmin quickly wraps his arms around Minho's waist and keeps a firm grip on him to keep him still. Felix grabs Minho's phone from his pocket and places it back inside his own. "Give me my phone back!"

"No," Felix says as he boops the alpha's nose as if he's a child with a smile.

"Why not?" Minho's scent spiked a bit and irritation rolled off of him in waves. Felix sighs and releases his pheromones to ease his mood and threads his fingers through Minho's purple. "Seungmin, we might as well tell him. He's gonna find out eventually."

Seungmin sighs as he sits up on the bed and pulls Minho onto his lap. "Someone saw us leaving the bookstore yesterday. They took photos of us and got a clear view of our faces and marks in them. People are mad, Minho. They're mad at you for hiding your marks and for mating with an alpha before a beta or omega. They're angry because I'm your mate..."

Seungmin trails off with tears in his eyes that are going to fall any second. Minho moves off of Seungmin's lap and straddles his hips. Seungmin's hands instinctively grab Minho's sides and his thumbs soothingly rub his hips. Minho smiles at the alpha before him and then slowly leans in for a kiss. He only pulls away when he feels his cheeks get wet from Seungmin's tears which finally decide to fall. Minho wipes the tears from his face and smiles at Seungmin brightly.

"Seungmo, I'm not going to leave you or Felix no matter what. We survived in high school when Chinmae made all of those threats against us. Chinmae is a person that we actually knew in real life and he could've easily done something. These people leaving comments online most likely don't even live anywhere near us. They can't do anything but try and bring us down mentally. Don't let them get to you," Minho pauses for a moment before continuing.