Eleven

Felix has never felt more betrayed and happy than in this moment. Seungmin just abandoned him and left him with a man he barely knows, but he also gets to spend time with the younger's mate.

"Well, I guess that just leaves you and me." Felix feels himself slightly blush from the older's words. He closes his eyes and purrs when Minho threads his hand through his hair. They stay like that for a few minutes, but Minho's phone goes off and Felix whines when the alpha pulls his hand away. The Aussie opens his eyes when he hears a chuckle rumble through Minho's chest. Minho is looking at a text on his phone from Seungmin. "Some things never change."

"What?" Minho looks down at Felix forgetting that he was there for a moment. "It's nothing, just Seungmin being Seungmin."

Felix gives him a small glare at his vagueness but decides to ignore it for now. He doesn't know Seungmin or Minho that well yet; he isn't entitled to know everything that happens when he's around them.

"What do you wanna do?" Minho asks and Felix sits up to get his head off of the taller. He turns around so his back is against the end of the couch and drapes his legs onto Minho's lap. Felix's eyes land on Minho's purple hair, which is more black than purple at this point. Felix smirks as a billion ideas form in his head at once. "I think we should go to the store."

Minho looks at the omega like he's crazy. "It's your first time actually meeting me and you want to go to the store? Are you mad?"

"Come on! Let's go it'll be fun I promise!" Minho sighs and pulls Felix's legs over the side of the couch until the said boy is sitting on his lap. "Alright, but next time I'm gonna choose what we do. Is that okay, doll?"

Felix's eyes go wide from the pet name and how close their faces are. He takes and breath and feels himself unconsciously leaning toward Minho's neck. Every time he breathes he feels more and more intoxicated by Minho's scent. It smells like the earth after rain and grass after it's freshly cut. Minho snaps the omega out of his daze when he speaks. "Do you have a scent blocker patch? Seungmin told me how much trouble your sweet scent gets you in."

"No, I don't like the feeling of the patch blocking my scent. It feels unnatural and icky." Minho nods but looks at the omega with a look that was gentle and stern at the same time. "If you don't have a scent patch, I think I should scent you. It'll help keep people away from you."

"You shouldn't need to scent me if you g-" Minho cuts him off. "Darling, I don't want to get into multiple fistfights just because someone wants to claim you because they caught a whiff of your scent."

"I can defend myself!" Minho almost burst out laughing, but somehow kept it in. "I'm sure you can when you're thinking properly, but when Seungmin and I released our pheromones in the bookstore you almost completely slipped into subspace. The last thing I need is for you to slip and do whatever some horny alpha says or for me to say something without thinking and accidentally take advantage of you."

Felix knows that Minho is right, but scenting is supposed to be intimate and it makes him confused and wonder why Minho cares enough to scent him. With a sigh, the omega finally gives in and nods his head in defeat. "You're right, but make it quick, I want to get some food."

With a cocky look in his eyes, Minho rubs his cheek against Felix's own and his neck. The Aussie had to stop his wolf from giving him any wrong ideas. This is purely innocent, right?

Minho grabs Felix's thighs and shifts them so that Felix is now straddling his waist. Minho holds Felix's wrists in his hands and moves them to his neck. He rubs the scent glands onto his own and then holds the omega's wrists still. He knows Felix's mind is wandering to different places due to the sight in front of him. Their lips aren't that far apart. It wouldn't take much for Felix to wrap his arms around Minho's neck and kiss him.

Felix's eyes start to turn a slight blue, but he shakes his head and scrambles to get off the older with a cough. "We should go to the store; it's getting kind of late." Minho frowns but nonetheless gets up.

Felix walks out of the break room with his things and Minho following not too far behind him with a genuine smile on his face. He was able to cover Felix's scent with his own and now he can barely smell the delicious scent of peaches and brownies, and even if someone did detect it, they would immediately notice Minho's scent and know that the omega is off-limits.

.

.

.

OOPS, I accidentally clicked publish ;)

Did you notice the new cover? I'm a hoe for aesthetically pleasing things, so my covers of other stories will match the theme of this one when they come out.

Please vote if you enjoyed! This chapter took me like 3 hours to write, but I was kinda watching tv at the same time tbh 😅

Also, the next chapter is SO DAMN CUTE! It honestly melted my cold heart while writing it. I love Minlix so much

ONE MORE THING! While I was on my small hiatus I came up with an amazing idea! I'm going to start working on a prequel to this story! The book will show how Seungmin and Minho met, became friends, and fell in love! I briefly explained their love story in chapter foive, BUT 2min deserves more than a few paragraphs 🤗

ONE MORE THING! While I was on my small hiatus I came up with an ✨amazing✨ idea! I'm going to start working on a prequel to this story! The book will show how Seungmin and Minho met, became friends, and fell in love! I briefly explained their love...

Here's a small sneak peek ♡Elena is slytherin away now~

Elena is slytherin away now~