Twenty-two

I highly recommend listening to Dandelions by Ruth B. while reading the first part of this chapter.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!" Felix screams into the wind as he continues to run away from Seungmin, who is quickly catching up. When Felix is within arm's length, Seungmin wraps his arms around Felix's waist and pulls him against himself in a backhug.

"I hate you...Curse you and your long legs," Felix says with a pout and turns around in Seungmin's arms to glare at the younger. "You don't hate me."

Seungmin leans down and puts his lips by Felix's ear. "And I bet you love that I can tower over you."

The alpha pulls away and grabs Felix's hand. He spreads his hand against the omega's and laughs at how much smaller it is. Seungmin smirks when he sees the blush that's decorating Felix's cheeks. "You're such a flirt."

"And you love it," Seungmin pinches Felix's cheek gently with a smile and runs away from the omega. Felix chases him until he stands still from shock when he sees Seungmin trip and fall. Felix holds his stomach while laughing and slowly makes his way over to the younger. "That is soooo karma! You and Minho always say I'm clumsy. Karma is a bitch isn't it?"

Seungmin quickly reaches up, grabs Felix's hand, and pulls him down on top of him. "Karma may be sour, but if you play your cards right, you can make it turn sweet."

Cause I'm in a field of dandelions wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine.

Seungmin cups the Aussie's jaw and brushes his lips against his. The younger tries to pull away to tease Felix, but Felix places his hand on the back of Seungmin's head and smashes their lips together. The Aussie pours all of his love and desire into the kiss, trying to show the alpha what he feels for him.

Seungmin moves his head to the side to get a better angle and clashes his teeth with Felix's. Seungmin thinks of every moment he's spent with Felix and lets every single emotion he has for him flow into the kiss. It was a sweet and mostly closed-mouth kiss. When they pull apart Seungmin smiles brightly at the Aussie and doesn't even try to cover it.

And I see forever in your eyes. I feel okay when I see you smile, smile.

"I love you." Seungmin practically breathes out the words and looks at Felix with nothing but love and affection in his eyes.

Tears slowly start to make their way down Felix's face. "I love you too."

Seungmin gently wipes the tears off of his face with his thumbs. He caresses his cheeks with his hands and pulls him in for another kiss.

Wishing on dandelions all of the time, praying to God that one day you'll be mine. Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time.

Seungmin and Felix lay in the dandelion field contently breathing in each other's scent and talking about the most random things. Unfortunately, They didn't stay in their happy state for that long.

"Why does it feel like I got poked by a needle?!" Seungmin asks hoping that he didn't just get poked by a used drug needle.

"Where does it hurt?" Felix asks looking at the alpha in concern.

"On the small of my back." Felix waits patiently and Seungmin keeps staring at him.

"Baby, you know I can't do anything if you don't show me your back." Seungmin slightly blushes before getting up and moving his shirt up to his chest and showing Felix his back.

"I think you got stung by a bee."

"How do you know?" Seungmin asks skeptically.

"Well, love, the stinger is still in your back. I better get it out before it releases more of the venom into your body."

"Venom?" Seungmon asks with a gulp. "Yeah, the venom is what causes your body's reaction after you're stung. Different types of bees can cause different reactions. You were probably stung by a honey bee. It'll itch a lot after the stinging pain goes away, but you'll be fine."

"How do you know so much about this?" Felix grabs a mostly flat stick from the ground before talking. "I was going to school to become a doctor, but it was way too stressful to memorize a billion things so I dropped out. One of my sisters is also really allergic to bee stings and I ended up doing a ton of research on them so I could help her if she ever needed it."

Felix removes as much dirt as he can off of the stick and stands to the side of Seungmin. He places his free hand on his shoulder. "I'm going to remove the stinger now, okay?"

"Wait, ho-" Before Seungmin could finish his sentence, Felix swiped the stick along his back and successfully got the stinger out.

"What was that?" Felix grabs Seungmin's hand and starts to walk out of the field with him. "I got it out with a stick."

"Why couldn't you use tweezers or something like that?" Felix glances at Seungmin with a small smile. "Tweezers might've squeezed the venom sac and caused more venom to enter your body. An object with a flat surface is a lot better, but since I used a dirty stick, we need to go to a store and buy some disinfectant wipes."

After about half an hour of walking the duo finally stumbled upon civilization once again. Felix finds a small store that's open and drags Seungmin inside with him like a rag doll. He walks over to the medical section with the younger still in tow.

"We should get some itch cream and bandages too. Do you have pain pills at home? Oh, it doesn't matter, it's better to take something now than to wait for 30+ minutes," Felix takes the three things to the register and quickly pays before Seungmin can even protest.

"I could've paid," Seungmin says with a pout as Felix tends to the sting on a bench outside of the store. "Nope, you're my patient and I'm gonna take care of you."

"Does that mean you'll come home with me? Because you know, my condition might get worse," Felix hums while pretending to think. "You might swell up a bit, but besides that, you'll be fine."

Seungmin's hopeful expression falls. "So is that a no?"

Felix frowns at seeing the alpha unhappy. He doesn't like to see his alpha upset.

His alpha? oh shoot, I'm so fucked. Felix thinks as he mentally facepalms.

"Sure, love, I'd love to stay and keep an eye on you. Are you sure that Minho is okay with me coming over?" Seungmin eagerly nods. "He's more than okay with it, and if he's not that's his problem and he'll have to deal with it."

Felix laughs lightly and ruffles the younger's hair. "Let's get back to Seoul, I'll make you a home-cooked meal."

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Felix blushes but stands his ground for once with a sudden wave of confidence. "Maybe once or twice, but why don't you show me?"

Seungmin's eyes visabally darken and Felix whines at the sudden dominant aura radiating off of the alpha. "Maybe when we get home I'll show you how much I cherish and worship you."

Please vote!

Smut next chapter? 👀

Or will I be evil and rob you? 😈

Decisions, decisions.

Elena is slytherin away now~