The dragon flew towards him as well, its wings pinned against its back, tail guiding its way as it dived bombed towards its intended target. I noticed how white its teeth were, set against the dark, black scales and yellow streaks that curved like lightening bolts down its arms, back and legs. For a moment I thought they would crash into each other, and it would be over for Antonio. The dragon was much larger than he was and an impact would be an instant knock out, maybe even death. Instead, at the last moment Antonio caught some wind with his great wings and flew to the side, then dive bombed towards the dragon. 

Fredrick also spread his wings to slow his decent, hoping to turn himself around but it was too late. Antonio latched on to him. I was not sure what had happened but it seemed as if Antonio had bit into the neck of the dragon. Fredrick tried to shake Antonio off as he clung to his back, sucking up blood and ether. They both fell to the floor with Antonio still on him, feasting. I almost threw up. I understood what Antonio was doing. He was feeding on the blood and ether of the dragon, of Fredrick. 

Antonio then looked up at us, his fangs still stuck in body of the professor; his tongue still lapping blood. He looked at us like he did not recognize us, his eyes a blood shot red, his arms increasing in size, and a great doom seemed to loom over his head. Then they began to clear, and they became blue again. Antonio stood up instantly and wiped his mouth then spat. He retrieved a whole box of water pills and began downing them one by one. Most likely in the hopes to get rid of the metallic taste. He did not look too pleased with himself.

"Sorry you guys had to see that," Antonio said solemnly. "I try to keep that part of me a secret."

"Yeah. Maybe you could not do that in front of us next time?" Maverick said disgusted. "Ouch!"

"Shut up Maverick," Shaki whispered as she pulled her knee from beneath Maverick's rib.

"Sorry!" Maverick exclaimed as he kissed his teeth.

"Hello their students!" The Dean cried as he landed on the floor with a few other officials.

"Good job student officials and human!"

"He is a student official as well. And much more useful than your stupid waste of Pariah scum!" Shaki growled as she glared at the official. "What took you so long Dean?"

"Yes! I think we deserved that. It looks like you handled it well from what I have seen. Thought you would be dead by now. We can take it from here. These three officials will gladly take these criminals to where they belong." The Dean said as he waved his hand.

"I will help them," Antonio interrupted. "I would like to see this prison planet my father spoke of."

"Hmmmm...Very well," the Dean said thoughtfully. "You may go with them Antonio."

"Are you going to transform into your normal human self. Kind of tired of looking at your ugly visage for so long," Maverick whispered.

"I heard that!" Antonio spat. "And the answer is no. I actually can not change now. I must wait until my Ether has replenished so I can change my body back to human form. For now I will remain this way.

"Well student. I think all of you have had enough action for this week. More action than the officials here I presume. Why don't you go back home and take some time off? The Crizana Selectivia is coming up in a few months. Before that happens you should rest then come back to your classes. And do not worry. We have told all the students the same thing. They all need some rest from their adventures. We will return to studies after the end of the month," the Dean said as he smiled.

I smiled at the Dean and turned away from him. There was something about him I did not trust. When we reached home, finally passed the gates, walked down the narrow walkway towards the house and got settled in; we quickly plunked ourselves down on the soft comfy couch and stared at the ceiling. We were quiet for a time. No one seemed to care to want to say anything. It had been a long yet interesting few weeks. We were making history.

"I honestly want to go somewhere and relax," Shaki said.

"I do as well," Maverick replied.

"Where?" I asked.

"Well, your home is really nice," Carlos said with a grin.

"I'm not going to lie. I miss your dad's food," Maverick said quickly.

"And it's a great place to train. We could go into the mountains and test your powers with 4536," Shaki said honestly.

"Great! Sounds like fun," I replied in the most sarcastic tone I could think of.

"Alright! Let us go!" Maverick screamed.

"We still have classes you know?" I replied.

"Well, they won't have classes for a while after what Shaki did to their building. So lets just go see your father Ezekiel," Carlos interjected.

"Way ahead of you," 4536 shouted as he whizzed by and out the door.

I sat up and my friends did as well. Before we could even think about packing, the machines were already coming down the stairs with our things and taking them out to the hover vehicle parked outside with 4536 at the wheel.

"They really wanted us out of here huh?" Maverick said disgustedly.

"One question human?"

"Shoot 4536."

"Why didn't the officials notice you had powers when you transformed? Only Fredrick seemed to notice it."

"I don't know 4536. You tell me!" I replied with a shrug.

"I guess it will remain a mystery."

The drive towards the elevator was a short one. We were all excited. We spoke about the powers that we did have and the possibility of becoming much stronger over the next few weeks when we trained. Maverick continued to praise Shaki and was confused as to why Carlos did not use his "flash cannon" against the enemy. He did not really get much of an answer other then that he respected his mentors. It did not make much sense to me but I guessed his family had certain rules and an honor code he had to follow. I would have smashed my profs face in if I were in the same situation but I wondered what my father would have said about that.

 We finally reached the road that led to my father's house and as my friends laid in their make-shift beds, sleeping as 4536's partial consciousness drove us towards our destination. I wondered what other adventures we would go on. I knew I would have to train with only my Guandao once the Selectivia Crizana came about. I could not let them know that I had powers. Even if they could not sense it they would know by my actions that I was unique. I could not let that happen. It would put myself, my friends and my father in danger. And if I lost my father I would not know what I would do. I do not think I would want to stay in this world. I lay my head down on a soft pillow and covered myself with a blanket next to Maverick. It was the right temperature. Not too cold and not too hot and I dreamed a hero's dream.