Chapter: 13 (Questions)

Start from the beginning

She said making them to laugh aloud seeing her reaction. She stopped her movements and looked at them with her sad eyes as she was remembering two persons important in her life!

By seeing the dull looks on her face they both looked at eachother and looks confused seeing her suddenly change..

Horny: Is everything okay?

He asked in his worried voice making her nodd her head..

Yn: Yeah it's just I remembered my brother's. Seeing you two makes me remember my Brother's!

She poured her emotions honestly as the two boys nodded their head and looks at her with a mischievous expression.

Mason:Well, Horny I don't have any sister! Do you have?

Mason asked aloud to make sure this his voice reached her ears and it did as she looks at them with her reading eyes as if she was examining what they were trying to do!

Horny: No, brother I don't have any sister too.

The two of them looks at eachother with fake eyes and inside they were totally cringing at their acts...

Mason: Well, can you be our sister?

He asked looking at her wide eyes as she gasped listening his question. For the first time she never wanted to denied. She knew if her husband's has sent her alone with them then they are safe...

Yn:I would love too!

She said as she hugged the two of them with her soft gaze and without wasting any second they too embrace her ...

After having a good chat with her, telling her how they know her husband's they exited the cabin as she have the work to do...

The seven eyes saw her each and every movement she made. After trusting each other the most, the seven boys have always trusted Mason and Horny...

So, now they were assured that she have no harm around her. Mason and Horny weren't just the head of finance department but they were the best fighters and shooter of their Mafia Gang..

Time skip:

She sighs as she leaned against her chair making it roll around. She was bored, she looked around to see everyone coming out of their cabins going at the same direction.

Was it a lunch break?

She thinks as she saw Horny and Mason coming out of their cabins with a cold face. One think was not clear for her that was the behaviour of her husband and the people they trust are just like them...

Horny: Ma'am do you want lunch here, or you wanna come out?

He asked politely as she smiled and replied in a soft voice..

Yn: Come Bro's let's go out!!

Eyes wide, they gasp hearing the nickname she called. She was the first person to call them by such cute names. It was a lot for them to handle...

Nodding their heads Mason and Horny along with Yn exited the cabin as she looks around and speaks...

Yn: Can I ask you something?

Mason: Ofcourse Partner!

He said as she nodded and thinks before speaking..

Yn: Why are they so cold?

She asked as they got stiff on their places making her Stop on her tracks. She looks behind to see them wearing an emotionless face...

Horny: You will know, Once you started knowing them!

He said smiling at her as she smiles concentrating on the words which left from his mouth! Mason and horny were the only person she have met in the office till now except Nia!

Yn: Where's Nia?

Cold sweat dripping their faces as they heard her question. They knew that her husband's have killed that bitch for disrespecting their wife and invading their personal space.

Mason: She's terminated!

She nodded her head and starts walking to the cafeteria.

Entering inside the cafeteria she felt nervous when all the stares went to her. She looked at two boys behind her who were having cold and emotionless faces...

Sighing she went at the counter when she bumped through a girl. She looked upward to see a a girl in her twenties maybe. She looked older than her...

??: Oh! I'm sorry for disturbing you!

She said with an apologetic face as her brown eyes looks scared that what if Yn will do something to her. She looked at Yn and bowed her making Yn to suprise.

Yn: Unnie! You don't need to bow me!

She said making the girls eyes widen. Breathing through her mouth she asked..

??: I'm alishka! And again sorry for bumping into you...

She said through her sweet voice making Yn to smile. Yn handed her hand forward making Alishka confused.

Yn: Hey Alishka! I'm Kim Yn. Would you like to be my friend?

Alishka was surprised listening her question. Why won't she be? The wife of seven satans was asking her to be friend.

Knowing how cold her bosses are she wasn't in a way to be friend with anyone but Yn seems to be completely different.

The ways she talk wasn't making her uncomfortable. She was talking to her nicely having no grudge of poor or rich.

Alishka: Are you sure you want to be my friend?

She asked in an inaudible voice as it was the first time someone was asking her to friend. Yn nodded her head as she speaks.

Yn: Why wouldn't I? You are a nice person!

She said hugging Alishka as she hugged her back. Soon a ring in the cafeteria was alarmed as Yn looked behind to see Mason and Horny holding three plates of food...

She smiles as Alishka speaks...

Alishka: Bye Yn! I'll meet you next day..

She said in a sweet voice patting Yn's head and she nodded when she ran out of the cafeteria as she looks behind to see the two boys smiling innocently at her...

Yn: Why everyone here are so different?

She mumbled and sat down with Mason and Horny. Eating their lunch they all exited the cafeteria smiling happily with each other..

And that's how her first day in the company went....
____________