Christmas Break

Jisoo POV.

"Rock . Paper . Scissor . Shoot! AHHHHHH!!!"

"Rock . Paper . Scissor . Shoot!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"YAAAH! Lower your voice! It's 5 in the morning. What are you doing?" Byul popped out of nowhere and smacked the four of us.

Lisa and Wheein are competing on who will be sitting on shotgun while Me and Jeongyeon are competing on who will be the driver.

"I'll drive. Soojin will get shotgun. Jeong, help Chaeyoung load the bags. You two, get the cooler inside. You Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim, get inside." we all pout at Byul but still follow her order. I got in the van and sat on the window area.

It's Christmas break and we're going to the beach!

As soon as we heard that the Holiday Break will be extended, we plan on going to the beach instead of the original plan, which is camping.

"Did you contact Seul, Byul?" I ask Byul who's checking the tires of the van.

"Earlier, she said they're on their way. Call her again"

I was about to call her when a black bmw pulled in to the driveway. A grumpy Seulgi came out followed by an excited Soojin and their father who's laughing uncontrollably.

"Good morning Uncle / Hi Uncle" we all greet Mr. Kang and the maknaes give him a quick hug.

"Good morning kids. Are you all set? Who's driving?" He ask as he unload his daugther's bags and put it in our van.

"I'm driving uncle. I won't let the kids hold the steering wheel hahaha don't worry." Byul answered, assuring Mr. Kang. He just nod and laugh when she saw Me and Jeongyeon pouting.

"Why are you grumpy? It's so early!" Chaeyoung sudenly blurted, getting our attention.

"Soojin found a way to tease her sister and I'm loving it. Hahahaha grumpy Ddeulgi bear is adorable" Mr. Kang answer instead, walked towards Seulgi and pinch her cheeks, causing her to shreek in pain.

"St-stop D-daaad!" Seulgi protested while we all laugh at her.

"What is that about? Tell us, come on! We'd like to tease her"

"Yessss"

Dropping the cooler, Lisa and Wheein ran towards Soojin and cling to her both arms, convincing her to tell them the story. We are all eyeing Soojin who's trying to hold back her laugh and Seulgi who's glaring at them.

"Grumpy Bear have a girlfriend!!!!" Her dad sing-song while all of us whipped our head towards him.

"Daaaad!! She's not my girlfriend! We're doing a project!" Seulgi whisper-shouted, slightly jumping on her heels, fisting her hand beside her.

We all laugh at her desperately explaining to her dad that it's not her girlfriend. She glared at us one by one when we can't controll our laugh and glared back to her father.

"It's just a project dad. They had to do it in unnie's room for almost 5 hours and she got angry when I entered her room without knocking, which I didn't have to before, and caught their face so close to each other" Soojin said in a sarcastic way, keeping her face straight.

" I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES!! I WAS REMOVING THE HAIR THAT WENT INSIDE HER EYES!!! " this time, Seulgi raised her voice, still jumping on her heels but with a pout on her face.

We all find it amusing especially because it's our first time seeing Seulgi flustered. She's usually this chic-cold type around everybody given the attention that she's receiving because of her looks. She acts cute around us especially when she wants something but a flustered Seulgi is new to us.