21

I woke up by my alarm, I opened my eyes and turned it off. I sat down on the edge of my bed. 

'morning love' I texted Alessia and stood up. 

I went to the sink and splashed some cold water into my face. I made my way down stairs and began working out. I did my fullest of workout and a little extra. I was fully drenched and tired. I went back up again and took a shower. 

After I was done I put on the nike England tech fleece and some sunglasses. I checked my phone and the time. "oh shit" I said. I went to Mandy her room and walked in. I looked at the night stand and saw that some package were open and little to nothing was eaten from it. I checked the drinks and saw two empty water bottles. I leaned over Mandy who had red circles around her eyes while here eyes were closed. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you" I whispered and stepped back. I took out the empty water bottles and went down. I opened the caps and smelled it. lucky for me nothing else was put in there. I grabbed a couple more water bottles and some new snacks. "Can you box up my food and get my shake ready"? I said and the guy nodded. went back up and laid everything down on the stool in the room. "Text me if you need me" I said and closed the door behind me. I walked down and saw someone of the staff already waiting with my box and shake. "Thank you" I said while he handed it over. I walked outside and the driver was already ready. "Think I'm going to be late" I said and looked at the time. "I wil make sure you are on time there" he said and I smiled. I started eating the food. for the past couple of days my breakfast consistent of the same things. Rice, broccoli, chicken and salmon. every meal I ate was rice, broccoli and chicken. In the mornings there were salmon added and the evening there was a steak added. but every meal in between were just those three. I ate the box  empty and put it on the ground next to me. I drank up my shake and looked through my phone. I replied to some texts and put on my sunglasses. 

"You were right" I said and gave him a soft smile. I stepped out and walked inside the building. I greeted everyone I saw and gave a hug to the director. "You want to begin"? he asked. "yeah sure" I said and smiled. I sat down infront of a white screen. "You know what we are doing today"? he asked. "Nope" I said and we both laughed. "So we have these boards with googles most searched about you" he said and I nodded. "So you just read out the first thing and the rip out the second thing" he said. "Think I have seen it somewhere" I said, "It's very simple" he said. "Alright, whenever you are ready". I breathed in and out. "My name is Daan Katuin and this is the wired autocomplete interview" I said and smiled. I got handed a board and put it on my lap while standing upwards towards the camera. "oh never seen my name that much" I said and laughed. "Daan Katuin age" I said. "I'm 20" I said and smiled. "Daan Katuin Net worth" I read out. "oh yeah I do not know, but I do know I am the youngest billionaire in the world" I said and smiled. "Daan Katuin Model" I read out. "I do in fact am a model, I signed with versace to walk for them" I said and smiled. "Daan katuin parents" I read out. "oh you would've been long searching for nothing, they're dead for quite a while" I said and laughed. I threw the board behind me and got handed another one. " Is Daan Katuin touring"? I read out. "I have just finished touring, I miss it a lot. The team I had and the people around me were amazing" I said. "Is Daan Katuin straight"? I laughed. "most defiantly not". "Is Daan Katuin Daughter of Justin Bieber"? I read out and started laughing hard. "Then he would've been 9 when he had me and I would still have parents" I said and laughed. "He is like a father to me but by blood he isn't" I said. "Is Daan Katuin married". I said and laughed. "not yet" I said and gave a wink to camera. "Is Daan Katuin good"? I said and looked confused. "Owh here it is" I said and ripped out the extra part. "Is Daan Katuin good in singing" I read out. "I think that I'm terrible at it, I'm much better at writing and producing" I said and smiled. "is Daan Katuin Alive" i read out. "Last one of the bloodline so yes" i said. "Is Daan Katuin a builder" i read out and laughed. "Indeed i am, i still have my construction company from when i was younger" i said and threw the board behind me. "Oh this is exciting" i said once i got the board again. "What is Daan Katuin nationalty" i read out. "So i always said I'm half Dutch and half Thai, my mother is from Thailand but my father is originally born in the UK his parents are dutch but he moved with my mother to The Netherlands. So without making the awfull lot confusing i just say half Dutch half Thai" i said and smiled. "Daan Katuin and Alessia Russo dating"" i read out. "Yes we are" i said and gave a genuine smile. " Can Daan Katuin drive" i read out. "I think so, i only drive myself when i have time, most of the times things overlap to much with and my own carreer and the construction company and the record label. So i usally don't drive myself because I'm in the back working" i said. "Daan katuin and the oceans eyes together " i read out. "Yeah that's true i wrote a song about Alessia the first day we kind of met. She has beautiful blue eyes and i fell in love, now 4 years later i finally got her so i'm happy about it" i said and smiled. I threw the board behind me and got handed the last one. "How is Daan Katuin" i read out. "I'm good thank you for searching" i said and smiled. "What is Daan Katuin first song"? I read out. "My first song ever was heroes" i said and smiled. "Is Daan katuin in a cult" i said and started laughing. "So i saw this TikTok the other day, and it had the caption underneath it. If you a fan of Alessia Russo you are part of this cult. So i think i am" i said and laughed. "Daan katuin and hall of fame" i read out. "I wrote that song for the lionesses and fans, to have something to sing in the stadium, for them to have something to sing in the changing room after a win" i said and smiled. "Is Daan Katuin human"? I read out. "No i'm not, if you see my work schedule and everything you know i'm not human" i said. "Want me to show it"? I said and grabbed my phone. "So this is today" i said and scrolled through it. "I know it's not much today" i said and saw a text from Alessia.