The Busy King Pt 2

Hunter hurriedly came to me. The slight stains of blood on his belt, cuffs, and palms were something that instantly caught my eye. This is something critical. He was breathing heavily, so I offered him a seat and a glass of water. I gestured to Mom and Dad to take Vio in and Mom quickly asked her if she wanted to have a look at the gifts she brought her.
She peeked at me, my baby knows not to mess with me in such a circumstance, agreeing with mom the two women left the green. She knows about my business yet I hope in trillions she never gets to this side of me which might be terrifying for her. She thinks I'm a good mafia. Well, mafias can be good until and unless you mess up with them, especially their family. For me, my Chocolate comes first cause ' my brothers, mom, and dad are strong enough to protect themselves.
" Son, let me know if you need help with this trash. I'm gonna carry myself to my future daughter and take pleasure in watching her unbox her presents. "
" No Dad. I'll handle those fucking bastards. Hunter, take the lead. Get my gun ready. "
" Yes, Boss."
I made a hustle to my cellar. A dark space we call this 'hell on earth' and to be honest it is. Not just a cellar for weapons, gunpowder, and drugs but also disloyal bastards and foes.
Adult copies of Monsters are deadlines.
Hunter filled me in with the info on the situation as we headed to our cellar which is miles away from my mansion. It used to be the basement of my house but I turned my basement into a movie theater and shifted the cellar. It is all cause of my precious Chocolate. I didn't want her to see me with bloody hands and hear the screams for the mercy of assholes. My Cellar has three floors. The basement and the first are used to the utmost pleasure of our dear Enemies ( note the sarcasm ). The second floor is for my men and security needs and the third is my office and restroom.
" Boss, The leader of Black Blades has one of his assassins watch over you. As I mentioned earlier it has been four months since we got hold of five of his men and one of them agreed to open up. The other two are stabbed and rest two are still being investigated. "
I hate where this is going. I promised my Chocolate I would spend this week with her. I'm sure she is gonna be so dejected and lonely. I just came from a tour of two weeks and I ought to go back again. Seriously, after I met her I started to hate my mafia. Well, not hate but sometimes it just frustrated me out of my mind to not be able to spend time with her. Anyway, I continue to listen to him.
" Sure I'll get them to speak up and I need you to get all of our supplies prepared for the upcoming consequences. "
" Yes Boss."
I nodded and got moving to the cell. Disclosing the metal doors I saw two of them bloody shits!
My favorite task at my hand now. I grabbed one of them by his collar if you could still call it so. Their clothes were torn they had bruises all over their body, blood pouring out, and dirt on their disgusting pathetic faces. For sure my men took great care. This son of a bitch spoke out of a few breaths he had left.
" Ez-ra Ven-cen-zo. Wh-what brings you here? Guess--- your men weren't capable of getting me to talk ha. "
Jeez, I lost my mind. I banged his head on the wall resulting in a CRACK! He's dead. Urgh my hands are bloody now. I turned to look at the other. He was sweating already I smiled at him.
" You won't be smart with me, right? "
" Yes, Sir. "
" Good Boy. Let's begin then. But before - Hunter gets two cups of hot coffee. "
" Yes, Boss. "
He left. I turned my attention again to my now-to-hand boy. He shivered and honestly, it made me feel so good.
" No worries. You don't have to be a scary cat unless you back-talk or don't talk. Am I clear? "
" Yes, Sir. "
" So, as you know I'm your Boss's Boss, right? Now then you indirectly work for me and my Mafia. Your shitty Boss has plans to overpower me. Was it the same reason you are here?"
" No - No Sir. I was asked to keep a watch on-on..."
" Me? You mean my schedule and times when I'm not surrounded by guards?"
" No, Sir. "
God his shivering is frustrating me. I've been very patient with him. I grabbed his hair in a fist and leaned closer to his dirty countenance. I slapped his already bruised cheek and he coughed blood out of his throat.
" Listen, Boy, I'm not a very patient man. SPEAK UP!"
" Miss, Sir."
" WHAT!"
I took a knife from the nearby table and cut his tongue. Dam, he couldn't even scream now then I took my gun out, pulled the trigger, and shot. Hunter came running with the coffee cups as soon as he heard the bullet.
" Boss! "
" I'm fine. But that asshole is gonna be dead this instant. "
I marched to my office on the third floor and slammed my arm on the glass table my laptop fell off crashing the vine bottle along with it too. I grabbed my hair into a fist and was ready to rip it off. Uncle Jaden was suddenly boomed into the room.
" Son, what have you done? "
" Sir, please let me be for some time. "
" Not Happening. I've already called Mr Vencenzo here. He's aware of some critical issues which might help you solve the problem. "
" Sir. There's no need to involve Dad in such matters I've taken over all responsibilities pretty well. I had to do so to let Dad relax after all he's an old man.. "
" Although I'm the stronger one, son. "
Dad! Why is he here and how? Well no wonder Uncle Jaden would have told him. This place was a secret, I had kept Dad away from it too so that he might not interfere with me. I wanted to handle everything alone. This makes you stronger. I wanna be an autonomous Mafia King. I took a deep breath and spoke.
" Dad..."
" Shut up and listen. Firstly sit down everyone. Hunter grab some water and you wash your hands."
Darn. I've never been ordered like that in those five years of me taking over. Yet I obey and sit down with an exasperated look. Hunter comes in with water and leaves to guard the door. Dad closes the door behind and they both take their seats.
" Son, Lucas Blade has always been a suspicious member of our mafia. He's just looking out for a weak spot to overpower you. Honestly, I'm impressed with your way of governing the Mafia. It's even better than I or your grandpa did. "
" I agree Mr Vencenzo. "
" Thanks, Dad. Please stop 'Beating around the Bush'. Will you?"
" Get that sour expression off your face. I'm still powerful enough to hang you upside down. "
Urgh! Get to the point old man!
" My apologies Sir. "
" Good. As for your punishment, I want you to address me respectfully as long as I think you've learned, am I clear? "
Has any Mafia King been talked to like that? Well, Yes by his own Father!
" Crystal, Sir. "
" Alright. Back to the point we go. Lucas seemed to know Violet is your love. He sent assassins to get up to her (deep breath ) fortunately we succeeded in getting hold of them. But something we gotta worry about is our security around the house. He has been filled with info on her location, her schedule, her movements, and specifically your love for her. I suggest you don't take any sudden action which might put your and her life in danger. Think clearly as a crystal and come up with a plan to kill him and his supporters. His supporters are none other than the Ekart family our ever-lasting enemies. Alex their new heir is a corrupt mind and cruel son of a bitch. His asshole father as you know is..."
" Fucking Asshole. " I slammed my fist and stood up.
I was seething in anger. My Chocolate needs more security.
" CALM DOWN. "
" CALM DOWN? You want me to calm down when My Chocolate is in danger? She's a target of my enemies. Fucking curs who are cruel enough to slaughter her alive?"
Dad got up and walked to me. He seems to be mad but I care less. He got hold of my chin. Grabbing it tightly.
" I won't ask again. I'm here to help you save your girl and my future daughter. You know me and your mom love her too. Your frustration is only gonna cause more problems. So just Shut Up. "
He slapped me tight. It brought me out of my frustration and started to calm down. I guess sometimes I need Dad to be strict with me. Running a mafia is not a walk in the park, it frustrates me, I'm constantly under pressure and tons of tension for my life, my family, my men, and my business. Dad used to hide his emotions very well, I've received that from his DNA. Or maybe it's just a matter of time. I'm sure his slap left fingerprints. Fuck that's so embarrassing!!!
" Are you alright son?"
" Yes, Uncle Jaden. I'm."
" That's my boy. Now I want you to leave and spend some time with her at home. Leave this to me. Me and Jaden will cover for the lost time. You need to rest. "
Dad said with a smile.
" Yes, Dad."
He suddenly looked stern and I remembered. Though he is my Dad and I'm a Mafia King, He's the ex-Mafia King and knows better.
" Yes, Sir. I'll take my leave now. "
Both of them laughed. I closed the door behind me and moved to my car. Hunter on the way along noticed the fingerprints.
" Hey, Boss. Are you..."
" Yes, I am. It's just..."
" Being a Bratty Boy, Huh?"
He laughed. He's Uncle Jaden's son. We are born friends. He's well aware of my father's behavior and short temper. We've always been partners in crime, punishments, pieces of training, academics, sports, and whatnot, just like friends since and forever.
" Maybe. Both of them asked me to take a bit of rest. "
" They are right. You need some fun time with your girl and if it's so I'll have to find one too. "
He said wiggling his eyebrows and giving me a mischievous look.
" Bro she's still a virgin. And I don't plan on any idiotic shit."
" Ohhhhh. "
He sat in the driver's seat and we took off. I leaned against the backrest and closed my eyes only to realize I was so sleepy and tired.
I wonder what my chocolate is doing now? She is so cute and innocent. How could someone hit such a cute creature? I remember when we were discussing the rules, consequences, and rewards in my study with her on my Lap.
( Past )

" Yeeaa! Rewards

" Yeeaa! Rewards. "
" Yes, Chocolate. What would you like your rewards to be?"
" Chocolate's rewards will be chocolates, cold coffee made by Daddy, kisses, cuddles, my favorite snacks and - and... Uma... "
" Alright alright, chocolate. Can I suggest one now?"
" Yes, Daddy. "
"Playtime and Movies. How does this sound?"
"Playtime? "
" Yes Baby girl, you'll get to know as we move ahead in our relationship. Ok?"
" Okay, Daddy. "
" Alright, now can you recite all our rules once?" I asked sternly.
" Yes. "
She looked at the paper she had written the rules on.
" One - Always call Daddy, Daddy ( giggle )
Two - it has the 4Ds, Disrespect, Dishonesty, Disobedience, and Do not Put Yourself in Danger. These are the major rules and have severe consequences.
Three - Not to touch myself.
Four - Respect myself, no negative talks ( this is important and is also included in the Disrespect rule ).
Five - I'll have three strikes for minor offenses.
Six - No self-harm.
Seven - Eat a HEALTHY meal at least twice a day.
Eight - never say NO to Daddy.
Nine - Emotions and feelings that make your tummy hurt should Never be kept to yourself. Immediately share with Daddy.
Ten- No electronics for more than two hours ( except movies with Daddy ). "
" Good chocolate. "
" Thank you, Daddy. Love you. "
She giggled and pointed her cheeks. I kissed them, her forehead and nose.
" Love you too Baby. Now will you recite the punishments too? "
" No Daddy. I hate them. "
" Chocolate! You don't say 'No' to me. "
" Sorry...but.."
" Nope, you either start or lay across my lap. You know the rules and have already broken one. "
" Sorry, Daddy. My punishments for minor offenses are time outs, writing lines, shorthand spanking, and pacis, and for major offenses are Spankings (implements can be used if needed), long time outs, and essays. And Daddy can add more if he thinks I need one. "
" There's Daddy's Good Girl. Now for saying ' No ' I want you to stand in the corner for five minutes. "
I said faking a stern look at her. She gave me an adorable pout in return.
" Not gonna work, get moving. Rebelliousness is a major offense. "
She got moving and I called her name.
" Chocolate. "
She turned around and saw me smirking. She smiled and ran to me. Jumping onto me I grabbed her and swirled her around.
" Remember Baby girl all the rules are for your safety and are for your best health. Daddy always has his girl's best interest. Ok?"
" Yes, Daddy. "
Bopping our noses and cuddling we slept with her in my arms.
( Present )
I wish I could have spent all of my life with her with no concerns about any other things. With that, I just slept.