1. Reactions

The party ended shortly after, the Suryavanshi's left the banquet hall and started their journey towards Suryavanshi Villa.
This time all in seperate cars, grandparents in one, brother's in another, followed by elders couples in their respective cars.
Everyone were coping with the shock thrown on them by Chandraprakash.

In the car, Priyadarshini asked,
"You should have atleast dropped some hints for them before the announcement. Didn't you saw their faces?"
Chandraprakash replied,"If I have dropped hints, our grandson's wouldn't let us organise party also."

Soon every car reached the gates of villa, it was the month-end so all son's and their wives will be at the villa for the get together.

After cleaning up, Vikram was sitting at his favourite place 'his balcony' on his swing and now was thinking about how to take this situation in his control. Soon after quite thinking he had made his decision.
He was surely unaware about what consequences and heavy regret his actions may cause him.

Whereas in another room, there was Rajveer in his shower with the continuous thoughts of a certain women who soon might be his wife and soon be in this room with him. He was the wisest of all the brothers, he already accepted that she will be his wife and the only women in his life, not that he loved her but because he surely hated complications. But now he was well aware of the strong emotion he felt and it was 'fear', he was scared. He was completely sure that he cannot be the normal lovable husband that she deserves and his mind was filled with the 'what if's?' He hated how uncertain he felt about his own self , he was incapable of providing his wife something very normal that every husband gives his wife that was 'love'.

In the next room there was Nikhil in his thoughts just staring at the book in his hands while laying on the bed, he was confused that why he was feeling the surge of happiness but he wanted to live in this movement. It was rare to feel emotions for him, cause he always had dissipated his emotions giving scientific reasons to his own self. He knew that Maya was the only one who made him feel alot of contradictory emotions at the same time he was unable to find any reason to it. He was well aware that Maya's presence screamed 'Danger' to his perfectly designed life,
yet he wanted to take the bait thrown by his grandfather towards him to get him married afterall Chandraprakash had found out the secret he had hidden from the world since he was 17.

30th August, 2016

Next morning everyone was called at the huge dining table by Chandraprakash for the discussion of the certain topic everybody seemed to ignore.
Before even starting he heard from his most stubborn grandson,
"I will not get married do whatever you want."
Chandraprakash was agitated yet he calmly asked,
"What's the reason? Do you love someone?"
"Yes. I love someone. And I will not accept anyone who is not her in my life."

He couldn't maintain his calm anymore,
"Think before you speak. Can your choice even compare to what I have selected for you."
"Fine. Do whatever you want. Be ready to have yet another loveless marriage in our family."

And Vikram left his seat with a silent room full of embarrassed elders.
Soon after all the elder's too left for their rooms.

Priyadarshini spoke for breaking the ice in a joke, "Does anyone else love any other person here?"
Her grandson's gave her only silence.
She did got her answer.

Chandraprakash continued hinting at his wiser grandson to put his point, "If anyone has to say something then say it right now. I will not cancel any of the alliance I announced."

Rajveer questioned, "Will we be able to handle a marriage dadasa ? I mean you know all of us dadu, we don't say it but it doesn't mean that we think marriage will work for us. I don't say that love don't exist but surely it's not for us. Dadu you know that how complicated we take this term as after seeing our parents marriage. We used to think all marriage are the same until we saw the world with our own eyes and realised that actually we were the odd one's out there. What if we make the same mistakes as our parents?"
(Note:- Like their parents means the couples who are not interested in each other life at all. And maintain distance from each other.)

This question was answered by Priyadarshini, "If you believe that you would be like your parents, can't you put a optimistic thought that you could also be like me and your grandfather. Don't be so negative beta. Give it a chance, I'm not asking you to marry in a rush just meet her few times before. I'm not someone who will force a relationship on you. Take decision without being biased towards the experiences you have seen of others, you could learn from other's mistakes; you don't need to make mistakes yourself for learning from them."
Rajveer just nodded and said before moving to his room, "Send me her number and set dates with the permission of her family."

Priyadarshini then moved to her most cleverest grandson, mixture of her eldest grandson's stubborness and 2nd one's wisdom. Nikhil sat there as if nothing suprised him, neither his grandparents words nor his brother's reaction, as if he already predicted it.
She said, "Want to meet her?"
He answered, "I'll directly marry her. And know this if this marriage doesn't work you will never ask me to be in any kind of relationship."
She just laughed while Nikhil turned for his room.

Chandraprakash glared at his favourite grandson who was busy playing a game all the time on his phone. He said,
"Stop glaring at me dadu. You know my entertainment ended."
Chandraprakash said, "Go find a man for yourself, our country does not legally allow same sex marriages. Better that guy should be from another country.
You only have time till next year or else be ready to get married to a women."
Sahil was silent for a long time and answered, "Dadu I've been hurt before, I really need time."
Priyadarshini answered, "You have given yourself enough time beta, now you are just in your comfort zone and do not have a wish to be out of it."
Sahil just nodded and left.

Chandraprakash and Priyadarshini stared at each other like they were talking with their eyes they had a small smile playing on their lips.
But Priyadarshini was still confused and asked, "Why did Vikram lied?"
Chandraprakash answered, "His ego got better of him, don't be tense his ego will get a leash soon."
They both just laughed at the antics of their grandsons.

A/N
Although nobody answered in the last chapter, that how long a chapter must be, that's why I have decided that each chapter will have atleast 1000-1500 words. It would be a pleasure to read your views about the book in comments.
Do vote.