0. The Day It All Started

29th August, 2016
5:30 pm

In a huge banquet hall, there was a party going on. Many journalists were standing outside waiting for a single sight of those four, who were the shining stars of the party. But they weren't able to catch a single glimpse.

Inside the hall, a journalist entered through back gate. He was proud of himself to do what everybody else rejected to do unaware of the concequences he might face in the near future.
He was on his mission to collect the new headline for next day and he knew nothing could be better than suryawanshi's party. He wore the waiter outfit and had a secret camera in his jacket, recording all faces and events and discussion occuring.

Soon there entered an old man with very prideful eyes, why not his Grandson's have achieved huge success.
Two in buisnesses, One in academics, and another one in music.
He won't accept it but he is most proud of the last one, afterall not everyone were aware of his love for music.
It was as well his anniversary with the love of his life. His wife.
Who stood there in yellow-orange kangivaram saree, ageing like a fine wine she was, at the age of 73.

The journalist moved from the old man as he knew getting caught by him was the worst, he was known for his ruthlessness during his time.
He then caught the sight of the grand entrance of all four brothers together descending from the large staircase.
All looking like Greek gods in there tailored suits, having different charms. It didn't took much time for all girls in the party to swoon over them.

It didn't took alot from them to mingle in the crowd, some congratulating them, some discussing buisness and some flirting. They used their success party to make alot of connections in the buisness world, unaware of the bomb which will be dropped on them by their grandfather.

Chandraprakash took the mic and started his announcement on the stage,
"Today first of all I wanted to thank my almighty for all these years I have been blessed with my beautiful wife.
As well it calls for a celebration for my grandson's who proved themselves worthy of the name 'SURYAVANSHI'.
This party was particularly organised for three reasons, firstly for my anniversary with my wife, secondly for my grandson's for there success, and lastly but most importantly for the announcement of the new family members of the Suryavanshi's."

All were stunned at the announcement, but no one was able to compare with the confused and scared emotions of the four brothers as they knew what kind of unpredictable man their grandfather was. They did control their facial reactions but weren't able to control their anxiousness.
All other buisnessman's who planned an alliance with Suryavanshi's were left with utter disappointment.

"Today I wanted to announce that soon there will be three marriages in the family, my eldest grandson Vikram with Nikita Agnihotri,
my second grandson Rajveer with Anushka Chauhan,
my third grandson Nikhil with Maya Jindal."

Vikram was angry, he liked to control his own life and such big decision was announced without consulting him, and what about all that which he planned for the love of his life.

Rajveer stood with complicated emotions, he knew that he was never meant for a relationship he was hurt beyond repair and now that sweet girl is going to hurt because of him, yet he composed himself and kept the cold look which doesn't give his thoughts away.

Nikhil was in turmoil with his internal battle which he has been fighting since last 9 years, he didn't fought  with own self for this outcome. 

Sahil was happy that he wasn't one of the scapegoat tonight but as well he felt excited for the entertainment which will occur after the party.

All the women's in name were present at the party and had similar complicated emotions as well.

Nikita stood there in a marron suit, she knew what was going to happen in the party, she was the only one aware of the dicision took by Chandraprakash Suryawanshi. It was discussed with her as well but the emotions she felt after seeing Vikram's reaction were complicated. She didn't knew what she felt, was this feeling called anxiousness after announcement, or the emotions her dearest stepmother talked about. She needed to discuss this with her.

Anushka knew that her marriage was never going to be her decision. Even after living her whole day in delusion yet she was reminded with the harsh truth at the end of the day by her family, but her love was her decision. She was unaware of the announcement but happiest among all in the party. But her happiness got stuck when her eyes collided with ice cold brown eyes which she always dreamed of with warmth. It suddenly scared her. Her future was unpredictable, she knew even though unaware of himself, that man had the power to destroy her the most. 

Maya felt only one emotion. Pure Rage.
She only saw red. But she knew she had to compose herself. She knew better than showing her real emotions to this fake world.
She tried to calm herself but wasn't able to until she saw her father's happy face and she forgot it all, oh that man! She loved father too much to deny or defy him for anything, he never demanded anything from her and gave all the freedom which other girls just dream of.
If he asked for her to marry a devil, she will gladly do. Afterall this one was just a human.

Unbothered with all these, the journalist who got the next headlines was the happiest.

A/N:
Soon the next chapter will be updated.

And Sahil isn't off the hook.

His grandfather has a plan for him as well.

Teaser for next chapter;
"I will not get married do whatever you want."
"What's the reason? Do you love someone?"
"Yes. I love someone. And I will not accept anyone who is not her in my life."
"Think before you speak. Can your choice even compare to what I have selected for you."
"Fine. Do whatever you want. Be ready to have yet another loveless marriage in our family."

Who do you think are having this conversation??🧐

A/N:- Is it a short chapter? How long a chapter should be?