nayeon smiles widely, trying to contain her chuckle. "of course, mister jeon"

the dark haired male was about to turn around but noticed the lady's name - 'nayeon', remembering taehyung mentioning her and saying how she was so bright and cheerful whenever he would order at the cafe. the brunette being quite fond of her.

"the payment for my order, you can take it as a tip just note it on the day end report" he said and walks away to seat in a vacant table leaving the employee startled but made a bow thanking the ceo.

jungkook got his phone to text his husband, saying he's just getting ready and will be heading home shortly. his lips once again smiling receiving a picture of taehyung with a thumbs up, the background showing that he was lying down in one of the lounge chairs in their garden.

"jeon jungkook?"

the dark haired male lips instantly curled down as he turned to his side with his usual neutral stoic face seeing an older woman infront of him who was dressed in a yellow sundress, hair neatly in an updo.

he didn't need to guess, the resemblance is strong - too strong: the eyes, the nose, the shape of her face but just a bit softer and the wavy brunette hair just longer.

he also had seen her countless of times in the security cameras when the security would report to him everytime she would try to get in their residence subdivision. he definitely know who she is.

"can i help you?"

"my name is kim minji and i was hoping i could speak to you?" she said with a warm smile.

"i'm sorry but we'll have to do this some other time. i'm in a hurry and have an important business to attend to" jungkook says, which obviously was a lie as he stood up but the woman was quick to hold his arm.

"please, it'll be quick, i just want to see-"

"mister jeon, your strawberry milkshake and one glazed donut for take away is ready" nayeon says as she walks over to where the ceo was with a wide smile but then felt awkward and intimidated seeing the woman starring at her with a displeased look making her gulp, eyes and head immediately going down. "i-i'm sorry for intruding-"

jungkook sighs. "no, it's fine" he cuts her off. if anything he was thankful for the sudden intrusion.

still, at this point they'll be gathering too much attention; not just him being the ceo of this company casually at the lobby café but also with the older woman in a bright yellow sundress whose face very much resembles his husband.

"you can have that, just make me another when i get back. i'll be heading back up to my office" the dark haired male informs.

"oh, of course" nayeon just agrees not knowing what else to say with a bow.

jungkook then turned to kim minji. "follow me" he says leading them back to the elevator. "this better be quick" he murmurs running a hand through his hair. "and worth my time" he added under his breath.

he already told his pregnant husband that he'll be home soon.

*

"mister jeon" jiyeon was startled when the lift doors open revealing the ceo as she was about to pass by holding a pack of papers from the supplies room.

"i'll be in the office to talk to someone, don't let anyone in" he says. "i'll quickly head out after" he adds before walking off to his office.

the ceo could definitely feel the eyes of the employees on them but he didn't care. he almost wanted to chuckle seeing sunoo's eyes going wide and choking on the mint choco drink he has before standing up and greeting him which he returned with a tip of his head.