30. "just friends"

Depuis le début

"Yeah..I get it"

"I'm just saying..when you hated him.." I cut her off

"I still hate him"

"Do you?..do you babes?" She asked her brows raised..

I don't think..I hate him

"Anyway..when you hated him..you guys weren't close..you were literally worlds apart but now..you are in the same world"

"But I don't love him" I retorted

"You can lie to me..even to yourself but you can't lie to your heart..your heart knows..Selena..and from what I'm seeing you are falling inlove with this man" she said.. sincerely

And I know she is right..

I guess I'm falling for Adonis..

And my crazy deal made me realise..I might be falling for him..

He has also changed..considering the bed encounter..

Is he falling for me too?..

I sighed deeply..

"Thanks Bella..but can we stop talking about him?"

"Yeah..of course" she sighed

I will ponder on this later..

"By the way..why is Allison gone?" I asked changing the subject completely..

"I don't know..even ivy doesn't..she left the next day you were gone"

"That fast!..what could have happened?"

"I think Adonis chased her out..cause we heard them arguing then boom..she was gone..we tried to ask Adonis what had happen..but he was too angry at himself for letting you go"she said with a shrug..

"He was angry at himself?" I asked

"Yes..he drank and kept on drinking..even though it was part of his plan..it was obvious he hated himself for it" she replied..

That was why he was so hurt when he learnt me and Dean shared a kiss..

"I think he also loves you too though" Bella said..

"You think he loves me?..definitely not.." I said..

"Well..fine.. " she replied..

"We are having a sleepover tonight okay?" I said..

"Humm why?"She asked..

"This is a three storey mansion..i don't want to sleep alone in that huge room"

"Alright babyyy..you can come and sleep in my room" She said..I smiled

_<><_>_

It's been a day since they left to find the Russian bastards..

My hands have been itching to call Adonis..and know how he is..or how ivy is..or how everything is

Most especially Adonis..

Yes...the conversion I had with Bella left me thinking and yes..I think I might be falling for Adonis..

I thought I would hate myself for it..but I felt okay..even good

Adonis has wronged me in anyway possible..but I don't know why..I feel there is a perfect explanation for all that..

And like he said in Hawaii..he will tell me everything when the time is right..