Chapter: 12 (Boys)

Start from the beginning

Hosoek: You are gonna report us everytime we will inform you!

Nod

Namjoon: No comprises in company!

Nod

Jimin: You are going to wear full clothes from the next day!

Irritated but Nod

Taehyung: And last rule which is the most important one! If you didn't followed this rule then we have a punishment room for the one who doesn't follow the rules!

Jungkook: You are not gonna talk to any boy!

The possessiveness in his voice made her shiver as she looks at them with confusing eyes.

Jungkook! I mean that if we saw you talking to any boy than I think we live in the same house right?

He asked smirking at her making her blush...

Taehyung: So, are you gonna follow these rules?

She nodded her head not wanting to get any vulnerable punishment on her very first day! She knows they will do everything they says so now no turn back...

Namjoon: Words Honey?

Yn: Okay...

She shuttered for the very first time in her life as the knock on the cabin made her flinch.

Yoongi: Come in!

The tone of his voice was not normal it was cold, and without any emotions. She frowned because a moment ago they were talking in their not so much cold voice.

Rolling her eyes at the behaviour of her husband's she looks towards the sound of footsteps to see two boys entering inside the cabin.

They were big and bulky but not as compared to her husband's. She looks at them from head to toe seeing them standing straight...

Just like robots!

A fake cough bought her back from her imagination dimension a she looks at Hosoek who was glaring at her with his dark eyes..

She gulped and nodded her head at him as he too nodded his head. She released a shaky breath as she looks straight..

As if she was a robot too!

Jin: Meet Mason and Horny!

She suppressed her lips in a thin line listening the name of the second boy named Horny! Didn't his parents had a good sense to give him a good name.

The name didn't suit his personality!

Jimin: Mason and Horny both are the head of Finance Department! So they will guide you!

The laugh was not be able to controlled by her as she looks at her husband's to see them looking at her. She signalled something to them as they looks at two boys!

Signalling them they went outside as Yn bursted out laughing making them confused. But somewhere in their heart they were feeling astonished hearing her carefree laughter.

Yoongi: Why are you laughing?

Some tears left her eyes as she hiccuped. Worrying about her the seven of them stood from their chairs immediately and filling the glass of water Namjoon brought it near her lips...

She looked at them with wide eyes as she drink the water a bit. She looks at them as they too looks at her..

And in no second someone's lips were smashed against her as she widen her eyes. She opened her eyes to see Jin kissing her as if his life depends upon it,

The kiss was rough as he but her lips licking her lower lip with his tongue asking her part them and she slowly parted her mouth when his tongue entered inside her mouth fighting with her tongue. She gasp when he moulded his tongue above her and roams his tongue inside her mouth.

He broke the kiss when he saw her panting heavily for breathing. Her pink glossy lips were making it hard for the others...

And as soon as Jin pulled out Yoongi's lips were slammed on her as she again kiss him back. One by one everyone kissed her as she too kissed them but was confused that why she even allowing them to touch her?

A knock on the door made them groan as they all stood up and stopped their sinful tortures.

Gasping for air she fixed her clothes. And that's when again Mason and Horny entered inside the cabin by their bosses command.

She smiled at her husbands and exited the cabin...

And the normal aura in the cabin went gloomy as she exited soon.

Their taps on the floor was anxious. They were worried about something. Something was bothering not only one but seven of them...

Will she talk to any boy in company?

Their groans could be heard.

Jin: Activate all the cameras of finance department.

The two younger nodded their head going towards their specific seats as the others looks at eachother.

Yoongi: Make sure she doesn't talk to any boy!

His stern voice was dominating as his other brothers nodded their head going off their seats.

Their possessiveness towards her was increasing by the every passing second.
__________