VAL

Valentine, both dylan's, sam, judd, and sunny, are laying down in the theatre room watching the conjuring. however, everybody is half asleep apart from dylan and valentine.

"god you guys are so lame" the blonde teen rolls his eyes sarcastically, taking the tv remote and turning the volume all the way up. this immediately wakes the tired teenagers. "DYLAN IM GOING TO KILL YOU" sunny yells loudly, "I WAS HAVING SUCH A GOOD DREAM" she gets up from her comfortable position on the mattress to hit the boy.

"you were the one wanting to stay up all night!" he defends himself, his voice cracking slightly.
valentine looks over at him for a split second, noticing that his face has gone slightly red.
"that is true" she agrees, causing dylan to give her a small smile. in the last couple hours, the two have completely hit it off, and realised they have so much in common.

they like the same music, even though valentine insists that he gives gracie abrams a chance. they have the same favourite candy, m&ms, and have the same favourite colour, dark red.

"god will you two please stop giving eachother googly eyes and turn the volume down" judd rolls his eyes before laying back down on the mattress and covering his face with a pillow.

"what did we talk about?"  dylan dash asks, nudging the teen with her elbow.

earlier, sam, sunny, girl dylan, and judd made a pact to try and give dylan and valentine as much time together as possible, requested by sam. ever since the party, dylan has been going on non stop about the girl, talking about how pretty she is, how similar the twos personality are, and how much he wanted to get to know her.

samantha put all of this into account and has named herself captain of the ship, and will do anything in her power to get the two together.
"dylan and valentine may not know it yet, but they're 100% meant to be." is what she said to them when creating the pact.

three hours later, and everyone's finally asleep.
apart from valentine and dylan, who are laying facing away from eachother, mindlessly scrolling through their phones in silence.

"val, are you awake?" he whispers, tapping the girl lightly on the arm to check. she immediately freezes at his touch, before turning over and facing him.
the brunette raises an eyebrow before smiling slightly, "did you just call me val?"

dylan didn't even realise he said it, it just slipped out, feeling so natural to him. "no one's ever called me that before" she continues with a smile, "its cute, i like it"

blush creeps up valentines neck at the thought of a boy giving her a nickname. no one's ever done that before.
but, the blush leaves as quickly as it rose, as the boy infront of her speaks up.

"so, do you want to watch scream 6?"
she completely forgot he offered to watch it with her earlier on. Valentine nods her head happily, "yep, but you better not be one of those people who get scared easily"

she says this even though she is one of those people herself, although, she'll never admit it out loud.

so dylan moves closer to valentine, opens his airpod case and hands her the left one, and searches 'scream 6' on his phone.

the two are shoulder to shoulder, invested in the movie. and for almost the entire time, val is biting her tongue to hold back a smile.

—-

valentine..sanchez posted on their story!