SLEEPOVER

liked by masonthamesofficial and others

valentine..sanchez~ On my way!
i'm considering cutting my hair to match my wife gracie abrams❤️🙈 (😕)

user- i spot a harry styles tshirt
^valentine..sanchez~ HOW DID YOU SEE THAT

mckennagraceful- what are you looking at🧐
^valentine..sanchez~ you❤️❤️💗💗💘💘🙈🙈💋💋

user- diet coke on top🔥

masonthamesofficial~ you should die your hair neon pink #punklifevibes
^valentine..sanchez~ how do you dislike a comment

user- how do you manage to eat up every single pic you post

user- YASNITMB CAST  X VALENTINE?!?
liked by sunnysandler_

matildapravongg~ stealing that necklace from you immediately

samanthalorraineluis~ SO EXCITED!!!!

sunnysandler_~ we are currently waiting for you
^valentine..sanchez~ firstly: creep alert🤣 secondly: i'm at a red light rn and i'm like 3 minutes away

user~ i wish i was famous

realdylanhoffman~ idk who gracie is but i think you should cut your hair it would look fire
^user~ UHM WHAT
^user- EXCUSE ME
samanthalorraineluis~ look what you've started man🤦‍♀️

ringing at the doorbell, valentine nervously fiddles with the strap of her tote bag. Last night, she spent almost an hour making sure every thing she packed was perfect. comfy clothes, skincare, candy, and fuzzy socks being the main things.

"valentine! hey!" Judd answers the front door with a warm smile on his face, "come in,"
and with that, the brown haired girl nods happily and walks past the teenager.

making her way to the living room, she sees four of the cast members lounging on the sofa, watching scream 6. Judd stands next to her and clears his throat loudly, as if to catch the attention of the movie immersed teens.

"guys, valentines here, the person we've literally been waiting for hours for?" judd speaks up. this causes sunny, samantha, and both dylan's to turn around with excited smiles. many 'valentine!' 'oh my god, you're finally here!' and 'hey's!' we're exchanged, along with some short and awkward side hugs.

"hey i'm so sorry i'm late, but we were stuck in traffic, and i had a crisis before i left and almost chopped my hair off" valentine rambles, shaking her head, "but! i brought snacks and face masks, so you better forgive me" she lifts up her tote bag and pulls out a bag of m&ms for proof.

"it's chill, we were being dramatic by spamming you asking where you were" Dylan is the only one to reply, shrugging his shoulders.

"chill" valentine replies stupidly, blush creeping up onto her cheeks out of embarrassment. she mentally face palms herself for the comment, even though no one else thought about it.

"soo.." sunny starts, breaking the painfully awkward silence, "our plans for tonight are to watch a bunch of scary movies and play just dance," she goes on and on about the endless plans for the night. Valentine just nods and smiles, knowing that they probably aren't going to get to do all of these things.

"hey dylan, how about you take valentine upstairs to put her stuff away?" sam asks, wanting the two to spend more time together.
the blonde and brunette teens glimpse at eachother for a split second.

"oh, uh, sure" dylan mumbles awkwardly, ruffling a hand through this hair. valentine nods her head, before the two start walking upstairs.

The brunette cringes internally before speaking up, "you know, your comment on my post almost swayed my decision about cutting my hair" she says sarcastically and dylan looks back at her with a smirk on his face.

"oh really? i'm so flattered" he raised his hand and places it on his heart in fake empathy.
valentine finds herself laughing at this.
she also finds herself blushing.

with the sudden urge to rid herself of the feeling, she changes the subject quickly.
"i also saw you guys watching scream 6 without me. i've been wanting to watch that since it came out" she says.

the two finally make it to the theatre room, there is a projector screen and 3 rows of recliners. it seems like the 5 teenagers have already set up the mattresses, blankets and pillows on the floor for the sleepover.

"well, i could watch it with you tonight so you don't feel left out?" dylan offers, before taking valentines tote bag from her and placing on one of the many recliners.

"or not if you don't want to" he second guesses himself, thinking he's to front forward, but, it worked out in her favour because the brunette before him laughs slightly and says, "i would love to."

liked by thebetterpravong and others

laufeydefender~ full stop. period.

comments are disabled on this post

ANOTHER UPDATE

YAY