Before The Second Barrier

" Oh, it's you..." A teenage boy whose hair was teeming with hair wax, and wore a gray shirt with a small pocket with a faux gold paint button on his right chest, and a black jogging pants arrived at the injured girl's meeting point. 

" Hey, I'm glad you came, " The girl fixed her bangs and faced him, as she prepared her blackboard and her chalk to write on. 

" What is it about? You know I am a very busy man!" He checked his watch and looked at her: unamusingly. 

" I know that but it has something to do with Sammy and her gang of fanatics, trying to destroy public property by pushing down the village-owned partitions. That is all, " 

" Oh. Why did you not tell me that immediately? Geez..." The boy gave her an annoyed expression. 

" Oh, wow. Not even a thank you for the information huh? You should be thankful that your Ninang Julia is the one who got you in the recently implemented Youth Council of the Main Beach, may I remind you that? " 

" Fine. Thank you for telling me this information. I shall report to him immediately, " A teenage boy replied to her.

"... What? I cannot hear you..." She pointed at her ears and handed him the blackboard. 

" Oh, right... Uh. I will just text you later what I just said to you!" The boy pointed at his cellphone and gave her a thumbs up.

The woman understood and gave him a nod. 

Then, the boy ran as quick as he can, he dashed to his leader who was a fireman who was currently at his last wits with trying to kill the fire with a water tank's last two liters of water at five meters from the hut's dirty kitchen. 

" Sir, it's Sammy and her gang! There are trying to get into the nipa hut! " The young man gave him a stiff salute.

" Ha? That's impossible! We tied her up real good! Remember? We volunteered to one of the Leaders of The Main Beach to tie her up to that tree a kilometer away from here and said yes to our offer! "

" Apparently we did not do it right..." The teenager pointed with his lips and they all saw her and her fellow fanatics in the middle of breaking the fence by their strengths combined.

" Then. We have no choice... They will have to suffer..."

" You mean--"

" Yes. Plan Two, " The fireman said in such a serious tone that the neighbor directly talking to him gave him a shiver.

" But Plan Two is... absolutely cruel to the passers! Are you sure about this, Sir?" The neighbor trembled in fear.

" They pushed the button, Anthony. They kept on going, and now... they pay for the price, " Then he frustratingly threw the hose that poured the last of the water and shouted at the people who was part of Plan two to go with him and Anthony: " Onwards to those rascals!"