The Game (Part One)

" They are getting near! Be prepared!" The man shouted, as his gang charged faster. 

" Ma'am Sammy! There are enemies up ahead!" Ace shouted, as he saw the people, coming from their right.

" Oh, fuck the those flowers!" She said to herself frustratingly, as she saw the garden of flowers were menacingly coming towards them.

" Come on! The Fences! Push harder! Queen Amelia needs us!" Sammy shouted to herself.

The four of them pushed.

And pushed. 

And pushed! While their enemies were getting closer by the seconds, but felt like hours to them. 

" John Mark, you push like a frail woman right now!" He pushed with his back. 

" Fuck you, Ace! I am really trying my best to push!" He, did the same thing as his brother who was now to his right. 

" I bet you are pushing like the pussy that you are right now, John Mark!" Ace replied to him mockingly, as he slammed against the non-penetrable barriers. 

" I SAID-- You are pushing like a goddamn pussy right now!" He banged on the fences once again. 

" You heard me? " He pushed onto the strong, very heavy partitions, waiting for his response. 

"... John Mark?" He looked to his right and said to himself, " He was just here seconds ago. 

But before he prompted to look to his left, he felt a few taps on his left shoulder and looked, 

" He won't be needing to push now, " A woman dressed in a long mahogany-colored dress showed his brother being cuffed by another person wearing a green shirt and blue jeans. 

" You let go of my brother right now, you bitch!" 

" Oops. I believe that it is too late for that now, is it not?" She cuffed both of his wrists and the man in the green shirt forcefully made him kneel beside his brother. 

" Sammy! Look!" She was panicking even more as she pointed at their two good friends. 

" Oh fuck! John Mark! Ace! " Sammy cried out for the brothers, who were now linked by some police cuffs, while being surrounded by the neighbors of the Seven Queens. 

" They are here... " She said to herself anxiously. 

" Sammy. Why did you and your cult members not run away when you saw us passing through the crowd? " The leader of the group, the fireman whose name I refuse to reveal for now, walked in front of his people and continued, 

" You need to come with us over there. Or else, you will not be able to save her, " The fireman who was leading the group held to Sammy's left arm very tightly. 

" Let go of me, you flower! She's in that hut right now! If we do not help her now, she will die! " She screamed. 

" If you want her live, all of you better come with us now!" The leader told her off. 

Sammy nodded to him, with eyes burning like the sun's.

" Are you insane, Sammy? The more minutes we waste our time with them, the possibility of our highness being dead in there! " Angeline, whose wrists are being held by two muscular men looked at her as if she has lost all of her marbles that her Grandfather gave her as a child. 

" Do you trust me, Angeline? " Her eyes were ever-burning like the sun's flares while looking at her friend. 

Seeing this from the president of their fanclub, she felt chills-- a fiery madness; a boiling point between them, that made her nod without doubting her any longer.